57. Gaddar

MUQDA

I removed the knife from under the pillow swiftly moving my hand near his stomach, the rush in my head, every single thing about him replaying like a video, how can a man who has done so worse? I am hesitant to kill!

This is unlike me.

I have found my mom's whereabouts, like the original plan I must just insert this knife in him. And run away with Aamira to finally live the life we deserve.

But why? Why my chest is so heavy? Why am I struggling to do it? I thought to myself, he looked at me, watching me without realizing what I have by his stomach, his end.

I was despising even the fact that he was smiling, and suddenly he took a strand of partially wet hair off my face and tugged it behind my ear. My grip on the knife tightened.

I did position the knife in a manner that I just have to thrust it inside him. But I couldn't bring myself to. Not when he was looking at me.

His eyes followed the constant motion of my arms, and he saw it. He looked at the knife.

"Is that for me?" he asked me like it was a gift and nothing that left it shocked. Nothing that he should be afraid of because I might push it inside him? I didn't say a word but a sly smile pulled up on his lips.

I was about to take the knife away but he caught my hand. Made it stay right where it was, still smiling. His hands held the knife over my hand, rather than it being in my grip.

He kept the tip of the knife on his stomach, as I shook my head, tears welling in my eyes. I didn't do it, not because I couldn't. But because I don't want to. That was the first realization that hit me. Along with the tip sliding in his flesh, by his hand. While he overpowered mine. I tried to take it off, I tried to pull his hands and force away, but it was all worthless like that night.

"Abhiraj! Don't do it!" I started, tears blurring my vision, I closed my eyes so that I can bring the sight back but I felt him leaning in, and kissing my head and the next long sludge, and he thrust the whole knife inside him, I opened my eyes in shock and surprise.

No, it did not happen! No! No! No! I yelled as I looked down at his stomach, the knife in. He didn't.

The shock was too much to take, the way I lost my mother was all over my head, but the pain and the sorrow. It makes vivid like it was in my chest right now.

The tears started to stream down my face, and his face before me. I didn't want this. No!! No! I yelled out while my hand shriveled while holding his hand. On the knife.