Who Are You?

There is not much to say sit back and enjoy another chapter
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

But the man didn't move. Finally Y/N decided to check the pulse,

 there was none

Y/N shivered at the memory.
,, No this won't happen again. ", he said to himself.

It seemed like miss.Evans had finished her speech and moved on to organizing the children into groups of four. After that was done they started walking towards the park. Even though it was a cloudy afternoon and on top of that a fairly cold one, they went to buy some ice cream at a small shop that was surprisingly open.

Time skip

Y/N was sitting alone on a bench eating his (your favorite) flavored ice-cream when he saw a woman approaching him. she was relativly short, her dark hair was pinned ontop of her head into a tidy bun/top knot and her green eyes stayed fixadet on him as she steppet closer.

,,can I help you?.", Y/N asked ,, master L/N is that any way to speak to a lady?",the woman asked in disbelive  ,,what?-", the boy tilted his head in confusion. the woman pulled a pocket whatch out of her dress pocked to check the time. Y/N thaught about just going back to the others and tell miss.Evans that there was a crazy lady harassing him but he was way to interested in her 20th century clothing and stern look.

,,very well then.", the woman put her pocket watch away.,,shall we go?" ,,go where?", the boy asked. ,,Oh right you dont know yet.", the Woman sighed and sat beside him. ,, lets start at the very top then." Y/N moved a bit away from the woman ( after all she was still a strager that just started talking to him)

,,I am miss Peregine and you are peculiar.", The woman said. confusion spread across Y/N's face 

,,Thanks?....but I think you got the wrong person miss Peregrine.",  Miss Peregrine foldet her hands and a slight smile creept upon her face ,, well, That would be the first time of all my 88 years of being a Ymbrine." 

,, whats a Ymbrine?", Y/n asked  ,, that does not matter for now, Y/N I saw you in the museum that day, I saw what you did to the man, you are one of us."

,,What-", Y/N didnt understand how could she know about the mistake, there was no one alse in the room  ,, I dont know what you are talking about."

the black haired woman sighed once again: ,, I know it can be scary, but this is why I am here, my life dedication is to safe peculiar children like you and help them controll theire povers. there is nothing holding you to this life right? I can bring you to a place filled with wonders and never ending sunny days."

,, that sound like you are going to kidnap me, how do I know that Im not going to wake up in some psychos basement?" the boy asked skeptically.

Miss peregrine exhaled then looked around. ,, alright I will prove it to you." and not even 4 seconds later there laied a pile of clothing where a distingushed woman had just been sitting, and in the middle of the pile sat a peregrine falcon. ,,OHHHH thats why the name Peregrine.", Y/N said impressed ,, thats fricking crazy and so confusing."

the falcon changed back into Miss.Peregrine( acording to the books she would be nacket now but we gotta make this easier for me to write)

 and wrinkelt her nose: ,, we have to do some serious changing in your choise of words." The black haired woman pulled out her pocket watch once again and checket the time ,,so? are you comming with me?"

Y/N hesitadet, he looked over to miss.Evans who was just scolding one of the children for running to fast. Miss. Peregrine was right, there was nothing that was holding him to this life.

,,alright.", Y/N turned to miss peregrine. ,,but how will we get to this magical place?"

,, well you are lucky enaugh to be born in the 21th century where there are oh so wunderfull technologys like airplanes ,", Miss Peregrine said.

,, thats kind of disapointing.", Y/N said

Alright guys sorry if this chapter is kind of weird written I got sick because I slept infront of an air conditioner. so yea I've got a fever and Im feeling like shit so dont come for me.

stay tuned