Chapter 4

I'm not sorry for being gone for so long. Also, I almost forgot I had this chapter in my drafts.

━─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─━

[NAME]'S POV

━─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─━

I watched from the hole in the wall as stoneheart had Chloe and the other girl Mylene I think her name was. As much as I wanted to do something I don't think I could. My entire side hurts when I move my arm and even when it's still it hurts like hell. I also really just don't want to do anything. I know it's selfish of me but I got hurt last time and caused a lot of damage which I'm pretty sure did a bit more harm than good.

I move away from the wall and go back to my seat seeing my classmates in the corner cowering in fear and calling their parents. I get to my seat and pick up my backpack before going to where the door use to be. Before I could step out of the classroom a voice called my name. "[Name]," I turn around to see Madam Bustier in front of her desk looking at me with worry in her eyes. "Where are you going?" My teacher asked me.

"Home?" I sent her a questioning look. Oli was left home today so I'm going there to make sure that Oli is safe. I left the classroom hearing Madam Bustier yell my name to get back into the classroom because it's not safe outside of the school. Well, it's not the safest to be inside of it either.

I walk through the hall if you can call it that and go down the stairs. I tripped a few times because some of the stairs were broken thanks to Ivan. 'Thanks for making things harder for me Ivan.' I roll my eyes. I make my way towards the entrance which was wide open and immediately hear yelling.

"Um, partner if you can hear me I need some help!" Cat Noir yells.

'Too bad man. It's not my problem. But I believe in you, you can do it.' I walk in the direction of my home pulling out my phone and going to the news to see how bad things are at the moment. "Villain Stoneheart appears once again and the stone beings have started moving and destroying anything in sight. Most of them seem to be located near Collège Françoise Dupont and headed in the direction of the Eiffel Tower."

'Yeah, that's pretty bad.' Even though admitting that I kept on going in the direction of my house. 'I believe in you cat hero!' I thought with little to no enthusiasm. I do believe he can do it on his own though because he doesn't seem like an idiot and should remember how to defeat him. I doubt he actually needs me.

As I was about to turn a corner an entire mob of people ran past me bumping into me not bothering to spare me a glance or even apologize for shoving me. One person even hit the side that had gotten injured yesterday causing me to stop and hold my side in pain. "Shit." I cursed. When all the people were gone I still stood where I stopped grabbing my side. "They definitely didn't need to push me so much," I said to myself.

I took in a breath then let it out as I took my hand off of my side. 'Still hurts.' As I was about to continue walking a loud crash sound was heard and the ground shook. There was a high-pitched yell most likely belonging to a woman. I closed my eyes tightly as I heard the familiar scream.

As soon as the scream stopped I opened my eyes and began to walk around the corner. 'Cat Noir can handle it' I told myself trying to convince myself that he doesn't need me and that he can do it himself. 'Cat Noir can handle it Cat Noir can handle it Cat Noir can handle it Cat Noir can handle it Cat Noir can handle it Cat Noir can—' I stop thinking for a moment as a ladybug landed on my nose. It stayed there for a few seconds then just flew away.