Dave x Bambi x reader

You were chilling on your bed/couch when your phone started to ring you say it was Dave and Bambi you answer it.You hear Dave and Bambi fighting over the phone.They ask if it alright if they come over,you reply with yes and hang up.

13 minutes later 

Dave heard knocking on his door,he wheeled to the door and greeted him and Bambi."Hi Y/N how have you been" he said as he sat on the expansive couch,you said you were fine and happy to see the both of them.Bambi smelled popcorn and ran into the kitchen very fast.You notice Dave and start to blush as you have a fuzzy feeling for him and Bambi.He notices and smiles back,pink blush dusted on his face.Bambi returned with popcorn in his hands.

(You all eventually got bored):

You: hey guys want to go to a carnival or park or something

Dave:I don't really mind whatever is fine with you

 Bambi:to be honest I'm bored and don't give a damn let's go.

(27 minutes later)

You,Dave,and Bambi had arrived at the carnival ,Dave was taking in the new sights and sounds,and Bambi was pissed because they didn't have corn there,while you were observing Bambi's face.He noticed and smiled pridefully astonished that you found him beautiful.Dave was jealous and decided to talk to you,he gave Bambi a squinted glance and resumed your conversation with you about nothing .

You decided it was getting late and it was time for you to go home,before you left Dave started mumbling something you couldn't make out.Y/n I love you,Dave said very quickly,"I love you too though." Bambi said,You took a minute to think and that feeling returned."but I love you both".You three talked it out and decided that it was ok.You returned home with them and watched random crap for the rest of the night.