Dec! Dave x reader smut

You had a date night with decimated Dave, but he wanted to have some fun.  

Dec! Dave's pov 

I dragged y/n in my arms to my room, my robotic suit clanking with every step. I was definitely ready but I don't know if y/n was. "Hey y/n are you ready to y'know... I signaled what I wanted to do with my hands. They nodded their head and smiled.

 "Absolutely splendid!" I yelled loudly.

I opened the bedroom door and applied some lube on as not to hurt them, I laid them on the bed gently. Before asking once more if they wanted to go through this. They nodded again. I took off my clothes and just left my bra on.They immediately grabbed my dick and shoved it down their throat. I had so many feelings at once which was all interrupted by y/n nibbling on my dick. 

"Y/n can you bite-e d-down harder, please?" I practically begged for their touch. They bit down as hard as they could. A bit of pre-cum shot out. They licked it off while grabbing and suckling on my dick. I kissed their pre-cum covered lips. They licked my tip multiple times. "You taste salty" y/n laughed softly. They bit the tip one final time. Before I soon hit my climax and came on myself. I got a towel and cleaned up before calling it a night.

241 words