Chapter 47

Pranav: Pappa nillu he said. Aadhira stopped on her tracks and looked at him.

Pranav: Neeyum va enga kooda he said.

Aadhira: Nana she asked shockingly.

Raghav: Ava ethuku da he asked.

Pranav: Namaku Aadhira voice kuduka pora he said.

Aadhira: Na vara matan she said.

Pranav: Neeyum vara va he said and dragged her with him.

Trio went inside. Aadhiran sat with closed eyes as his eyes started to burn  due to oil.

Aadhiran: Ai enga d pona thanni enganu kooda therila Aadhira he shouted.

Pranav looked at her and asked her to voice out.

Aadhira: Idho inga thaan vantanga she said.

Aadhiran: Inga va pakathula he called her.

Aadhira: Anga ella vara mudiyathu ennanu sollunga she asked.

Aadhiran pouted, Please d munadi va he said.

Raghav went and stood in front of him.

Aadhiran: Vantaya he asked.

Aadhira looked at Raghav and hummed in response.

Pranav poured oil and starred to massage his head and started to rotate Aadhiran's head while Raghav moved in front of him.

Aadhira Mv: Pochu pochu maname pochu pesama poiruvom she thought and left from there.

Aadhiran dragged Raghav by holding his waist tightly.

Raghav: Dei vidu da eduda kai ah he shouted.

Aadhiran startled and fell on the floor while pulling Pranav with him.

Pranav fell above him, aiyo amma Aadhiran shouted and held Pranav tightly.

Raghav: Aiyo aiyo pesama namalum poiralam ivan vera ini adipane he thought and started to walk silently. But Pranav noted his move and held Raghav's leg and pulled him down without moving from Aadhiran.

He too fell above Pranav. Aadhiran again shouted in pain.

Raghav tried to get up from them but he again fell on the floor due to oil. By mistakenly Pranav turned on the shower while trying to stand up.

Trio denched in water completely.

Aadhiran washed his eyes and opened and widened his eyes in shock.

Saranya came hearing their scream and rushed to their room.

Saranya: ai enna d sound she asked.

Aadhira: Anga paru she said and pointed the washroom.

Saranya dragged Aadhira and rushed towards washroom hearing their voice.

Both stood shocked seeing the scenario.

Raghav: Yen da naye ipudi thaan tight ah idupa pudipaya he asked while holding his hip.

Aadhiran: Nee yen da vantha na Aadhira thana kuptan he said.

Raghav: Ennaye nee ipudi pudikara pavam kuzhanthai ini avala oru nimishan kooda unnoda thaniya anupa mudiyathu da he said.

Pranav: Dei enna thookunga da first uh he said.

Saranaya started to laugh badly while holding her stomach.

Aadhira facepalmed hearing Raghav statement and looked Aadhiran who was already glaring her.