Chapter 2

I woke up and ..
I dont exacly really know im really waking myself up cause its really dark and i cant see a thing.

After 5 minutes

someone open the door that cost my eyes hurt and that i saw a lot of dead animal all over the place .

"Who- Who are you ?" i ask nerviously to the tall guy who hide under the dark .

He gave me a water and just leave after i shakingly grab it from him.

My hand is tied by a rope and i guess he didnt tie my feet because of the wounds .

what did this guy want from me ? i guess he save me from those two strange guys well i dont know this guy act like weird maybe his gonna kill me ! oh no .

The guy arrive with a knife on his hand . oh damn is he gonna kill me ?

"what are yo - you doing?" i ask and then he just stare at me .

He move and planning to come near me .

"Dont come near me ! please !" i beg

But then .....

he just look at me and we eye contect each other .

He look gorgeous , his eyes are emerald , tall , and he looks like his in pain . I see that his mouth is full of blood Oh ! Gosh ! this guy is a monster !

His about two inch close too me and just looking straight into my eyes and raising his knife at the air and i think this weird guy is gonna stab me !

"d-dont kill me ! please !" i beg and cry

he let go his knife and throw it to the ground and i saw ...

i saw ...

tears from his eyes then he just quickly hug me like so fast and then i feel his mouth on my neck and i think ....

i think .....

I think this crazy guy is gonna bite my neck ! like what !? a vampire !?

i hurridly shake and scream until my hand is untied and then i quickly grab it and smash this guy's head .

"get o-off me!" i scream and smash his head by the wood and push him .

when i get my self out of that bloody house i saw myself at the middle of the forest so i just run as fast as i can until i saw a guy biting someones neck and i think that is the two strange guy i saw when i collapse .

I just hide from the woods and watch him biting someone until he notice me . oh shit he ran fast ! on my direction and he hold my neck and said .

"hmm.. so you are the girl on my stupid damn brother's dream ey ? too bad you run away from him haha your mine ! hahah-" the guy stopped by laughing because of the guy arrive and punsh him into the face and its ... the guy from the bloody house .

i notice there eyes are just the same .

Erics POV'

I woke up at the top of a huge rock and thinking of how romantic my dream is .. i was sharing my dream to my brother even if he got bored .
she was so beautiful and got this dark eye that can cover me to death and perfect body and long hair ..
I stopped by my stomach is wildly spoken inside of me.

I got up and walk while searching for my food and i saw a deer and i quickly eat it .

I wasnt a monster but Vampire .
i only hunt animals and i learn how to control my thirst and i learn it from my dad unlike my brother who run away from the house but dad just let him leave because of his stupidity and my dad already seen a killer on his eyes .

My dad is a vampire and my mom is a pure blooded human .
my dad accidentaly kill mom by his dream and it wasnt a dream it happends.. so my dad teach me everything and not killing someone but just animals .

After 10 years my dad died

"son i want you to live happily with humans you love and always remember everything i teach to you" he said while the tear are pouring down from his eyes .

dad i'll keep it as a promise

I was finish eating my food and walk into the street until i saw a car crash into the tree chasing by Leon my brother and short sidekick named Cain

I saw a girl ..
a girl that really looks familiar