02

"The breaker?"

"The breaker?"

I throw my blanket off me and stand up slowly. Walking to my desk and grabbing my other clothes, then out the door and down the stairs. Everyone was already awake.

"Morning." Garnett says as everyone looks at me.

"Morning." I say while walking into the bathroom.

I slide off my clothes and step inside the shower. It's kinda satisfying watching the dirt and dried blood rush down the drain to be honest. I quickly wash my hair and body before stepping out. I put on my clothes which consists of black cargo pants, a long sleeve grey cropped top with black designs on the sleeve. I walk out and grab my bag on the table.

"Alright, put whatever weapons you want to take with you in this bag. Or in your car whatever suits you most." I say as I hand them the bag and go to turn away.

"Why don't you come with us?" Roberta asks.

I turn around and see 10k's face light up with hope, as does addi. I look down to Hund who was sitting by Tommy.

"Where ya' headed?" I ask with a smile.

"Eventually California." Garnett says.

"California?" I ask with a dumbfounded expression.

"Murphy here is the only person who survived the cure." Mack says.

"Bull shit." I say as I look over to Murphy who is lifting up his shirt.

I turn away and put my hand over my eyes.

"Look, Murphy, do me a favor and just put your shirt back on alright? For one, your way to old. And for two your not my type I don't care what's under your shirt I do not want to see it." I say as I hear 10k chuckle along with a few others.

"Fine. At least look at this one." Murphy says as he lifts his shirt up only to the hip.

When he does so I turn to him and lower my hands. There's no way. A zombie bite. How is he still human? How?

"How the hell-?" I say while stepping closer.

Murphy puts his shirt down and laughs.

"Not your type remember?" He says.

"No. Your not." I say while turning around and grabbing my sword out of the corner.

"What is your type then, kid? A black haired snipper who has a whole weaponry on him who's name is a number?" Doc says.

I turn to him and whistle, causing hund to jump up off 10k and over to my side. Hund letting go of a few barks and growls. Doc steps back and puts his hands up.

"Rückfall" I say as Hund steps back.
(Fall back)

"So are you coming with us or not?" Roberta says.