Interview with Carolina

Name/Username: Carolina / @CarolinaC

Favourite Book you've written: Try only book, at least, only one available here: "The Baby and the Battlefield". It's the story of a young man in a heavily Roman-inspired fantasy world who discovers an apparently orphaned infant on a battlefield. What he doesn't know, however, is that he's about to be drawn along towards the child's destiny, determined by forces he doesn't know about and doesn't understand.

Link (click external link): http://www.wattpad.com/story/1660831-the-baby-and-the-battlefield

What inspired your story: This particular one was directly inspired by a dream. However, there are some pretty obvious influences that I think are pretty plain to anyone who reads it.

How did you hear about Wattpad: Would you believe I first heard about it on CBC Radio 1?

SHERLOCK Rating: 10 - it's exciting, the characters stay in character, and there are always unexpected twists.

How did you hear about it: I was following the author when she first began to post the stories, so I learned about them from the notifications in my inbox

Favourite Character/Scene: I love the author's portrayal of Watson. As for favourite scene, any time Sherlock has to deduce something - it's always so well done!

Short review: These stories are exciting, true to the source material, generally quite well-written, and really rather clever. You will enjoy watching Sherlock at his cleverest, Watson at his most exasperated, and a parade of new characters who are well-drawn and realistic.

Would you recommend it to others: Yes, certainly.