Gone. Wet. Dead.

- We need to find her, - Ajax seemed to panic after we found Enid's phone on the floor.
- We will, - I was alerted but my mind was as cold as ice. I addressed to all people present: - Are there any sober werewolves?
- I think I am not so drunk as I was in the beginning of the evening, - the guy who called me "babe" raised his hand. - I am Mike.
- Impressive, - I pursed my lips. But I did not have any other options. Most of the werewolves were drunk as a skunk. - Track her, - I looked at the werewolf. I read in the velvet book that werewolves could smell congeners on very long distances.
- I am not sure, if I will be accurate.
- Shut up and try, - I gave Enid's phone to Mike. He smelled it and started moving rapidly to the exit from the tower.
- The party is over, - Bianca announced. - You can return to your rooms.
It was an awful idea to invite the whole school.
- Bianca, check if the watchmen of the dormitories are still under your spell, - I asked. Bianca nodded. This evening she was not very talkative for some reason. But as soon as queen B felt that she was in charge of something that raised her spirits.
Bianca addressed to all:
- Please, stay out of Rosenberg or anybody else who can expel you. Move out in small groups.

People started to leave. Ajax, Xavier, Tyler, and I followed Mike:
- You are not going, - Xavier threw these words in Tyler's face.
- Are you sure? - Tyler was about to involve into fight. He was still drunk.
- Not. Now, - I said strictly having walked between them. We had no time for pointless arguments.
We were moving as quickly as we could in the wood following Mike. Tyler struggled but did his best. My mind was sharp like a knife because of adrenaline, so I quickly got an idea where we were moving. Mike was leading us to the place where Tyler and I visited less than an hour ago - old well spot. In a minute we got to the point. We all looked into the well and saw Enid's body faced up. It barely was afloat. I found it weird that there were waves in the well. If Enid was still alive there was a high risk that she would drown. It was dark but I clearly saw blood on Enid.

- Enid! - Ajax screamed. His hands started shaking. - She will sink! I am going there!
- Are you nuts? It's a suicide! - said Xavier.
- No panic needed. Take him away, - I said to Xavier and Tyler. They did not appreciate to work together, but this time they had to do this.

While Xavier and Tyler were arguing with Ajax explaining him why it was a bad idea to jump into the well, I cut the hem of my dress with my pocketknife. It would be no chance to stay afloat in such a tight dress as mine.

Just before a jump into the well I said to Xavier and Tyler:
- We need a rope.
- I think I do have one in my art studio, - said Xavier who was still looking at Ajax.
- Bring it here. And yes. It will be impossible to get Enid out the well not having jumped there.

And I jumped.

Tyler tried to grab me at the last second, but he didn't manage.

I heard Xavier's scream:
- You are not suicidal, Wednesday! You are a kamikaze. You are killing yourself and me now!

The well was rather big so I did not hit Enid. I broke through the crust of ice which was excruciatingly painful. This time I did not enjoy the pain. I felt how my muscles contracted when I had immersed into extremely cold water. When I flopped up, it was impossible to breath for several seconds. My organism was trying to absorb a shock.

I pulled myself together and got closer to Enid. I put her head on my shoulder so she could not sink. But I quickly realised that I overestimated my physical strength: it was not easy to keep two bodies afloat for a long time.

It was immensely dark and cold. After several minutes in the well it felt like ages had passed since I jumped into the freezing water. My arms and legs barely obeyed me but I continued holding Enid.

Finally, Xavier was back. He threw me an end of the rope holding another one.

In a half a minute Enid started to be lifted up and I was supporting her body as much as I could. In last second I noticed the words scratched on Enid's wrist. I could not read them but as soon as touched them I got a vision.

I saw Goody Addams. I stood in front of a big golden mirror and she was my reflection.
- You said I will never see you again! - I stared at Goody. This time she looked differently, more alive.
- You are looking at yourself now, aren't you? - responded Goody. Her voice was playful.
- Who is my stalker? - I decided not to waste time. I needed answers.
- Not a faceless outcast. It is a witch.
- Which witch? - I felt myself stupid.
- Oh, I will let you know, - said Goody and I felt how water was filling out my lungs. I was drowning.

My vision lasted for several seconds but that was enough for me to get very close to die in reality.

For some time I stopped seeing or feeling anything. The world got black and I did not mind. But something started dragging me out of that empty dark place.

When I opened my eyes I saw Xavier who was performing a heart massage. I spit water out of my lungs:
- Alive! - Xavier screamed with relief when saw me looking at him. His white shirt and pants were soaked and his coat was covering me. He kissed me in the forehead. I did not have any strength to resist.
- Is Enid alive? - the only thing that I asked. But I did not hear the answer because I lost consciousness again.