Yesterday

Season two, Episode eighteen 2006

2006

It has been two weeks since the bomb went off.
Miranda Bailey giving birth to her beautiful son and her husband car accident. Both Meredith and Piper Grey went flying backward from the bomb fragment, and Dylan, the bomb leader, dying. But it's all over now. The two Grey sisters started their first day back at work today, but before leaving for work, the two Grey sisters went to see their mother.

22 year old Piper Grey and 27 year old Meredith Grey stood in a nursing home as they both grabbed a cup of coffee early in the morning. The two Grey sisters had been visiting their mother, the famous Ellis Grey, who had Alzheimer's for the past two years since started their internship at Seattle Grace Hospital.

"Morning, Mommy." Piper greeted as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Morning, my little genuis." Ellis Grey smiled at her youngest child prodigy daughter, aka Piper Grey.

"Mom, how are you this morning?" Meredith asked as she a sip of her coffee.

Their mother slanted the girls a sly glance. "I'm exhausted."

"Me too." Piper and Meredith said in unison even though they were not twins. The two sisters had a habit of saying things at the same time.

"You didn't have to come." Piper whispered to her older sister Meredith.

Piper had a decent relationship with her mother and was the golden child in her mother's eyes, unlike Meredith, who seemed to always be a disappointment in Ellis Grey eyes.

"I know." Meredith whispered back. "I wanted to." She reassured.

Piper smiled happily at her older sister and carried the remaining two cups to the table in front of her mother.

"I was going at it all night in the on call room." Ellis informed her daughters as Piper takes a sip of her coffee. "What's y'all excuse?"

Piper choked on her coffee while Meredith sat her coffee cup down on the table as both sisters stared at their mother like she had grown another head

"Mom." Meredith said she didn't want to know about her parent's sex life.

Ellis smirked. "I tell you, that man makes me purr like a kitten."

That was way too much information. "Mom." Meredith tried again and shot a glare at Piper, who began snickering at her mother commented.