Chapter 11

I head back inside the dorms to see all these extra's crying. Especially shoto and pink cheeks. "Why are all you extra's crying?" I ask but my question falls on deaf ears as no one answers me.

I head over to my shoto and hold his face in my hand. "Shoto why's everyone crying?" I ask him making him look up at me. "I can't...I can't tell you." He says looking back down. What? Why can't he tell me. Why can everyone else know but I can't? This is pissing me the fuck off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip:6 hours before aizawa's pov

I walk into the dorms to see my students all watching a movie in the living room. "Ok I'm heading out with some of the other teachers and a couple pros we're going to raid the league of villains don't do anything dumb while I'm gone." I say using the last part to refer to the traffic light duo in the back of the room. "Be safe Mr.Aizawa!" My students say and I head off with a wave.

God I love my kids.Students. I said students. "Alright ready sho?" Mic questions. "Yeah of course I'm ready lets go." I say climbing into his car and heading off with him.

We meet the other pro's at the base and we all stand outside looking for the safest option. "There's a window up there one of you guys can climb through it." Nemuri points up. "Alright I'll go." Snipe says. "How are you getting up there?" I ask him and he turns towards me. "Parkour." He says before walking off in the direction of the base.

We hear two bangs and then head inside after him. "Put your hands up and surrender so no one gets hurt." Mic yells. "Ah eraser my favorite prohero." Shigaraki says reaching for his hand mask on the table in front of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's pov
"Nice try but two can play this game!" I sing. "Nah don't need to be modest I know your a goddess so lets be honest you are athena,badass in the arena." Shinso belts out. "Unmatched,witty,and queen of the best strategies we've seen!" He dances getting into the music. "If you're looking for a mentor I'll make sure your times well spent." I sing.

"Sounds like a plan goddess and man, bestest of friends-" I cut him off. "We'll see how it ends." I sing pausing to take a breath. "Maybe one day they'll follow me and they'll make a greater tomorrow." I sing making toshi join with me. "Then they'll see I know we'll change the world cause we are the warriors of the mind!" We ad lib.

"Maybe one day we'll reach them and we can build their skills as we teach them." I sing. "If there's a problem we'll have the answer we are the warriors of the mind!" We harmonize as the song ends. "Woo!" Toga claps from her corner in the basement.

"Wait do you hear that toshi?" I ask as another loud boom sounds from upstairs. "I do now." He says putting another song on the karaoke machine. "Its probably just shiggy and dabi fighting...again." Toga sighs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aizawa's Pov
We're fighting the league and I hear music coming from a door in the back. Why is the music oddly fitting to how we're fighting. I quickly knock out my opponent before going to see whats behind that door. "Cover for me!" I yell before heading down the steps behind the door.

When I get down the stairs it is a sight to behold. I stand at the bottom of the stairs still in the shadows seeing what looks like Midoriya and another male that I can't identify at the moment singing Obedient Servant from Hamilton.

"If you got something to say name a time and place face to face I have the honor to be your obedient servant H. Shinso." The purple haired man sings. "Mr.Vice President I am not the reason no one trusts you no one knows what you believe." He sings.

"I will not equivocate on my opinion I have always worn it on my sleeve. Even if I said what you think I said you would need to sight a more specific grievance here's an itemized list of 30 years of disagreements" He talks.

"Sweet jesus." The boy rolls his eyes. "Hey I am not been shy, I am just a guy in the public eye tryna do whats best for our republic, I don't wanna fight but I won't apologize for doing whats right. I have the honor to be your obedient servant. I. Mid." He sings and for once this just looks normal to me.

Two boys hanging out singing to musicals and a girl being supportive in the corner. Are these supposed to be villains? They look like kids being kids. I look up to notice the song has ended. "Nice singing midoriya." I say stepping out of the shadows.

"Izuku you know this guy?" Shinso asks. "Yeah he's my dad- I mean teacher." He quickly corrects. "Look guys I'm not here to arrest anyone of you." I start. "I know you haven't committed any crimes well I hope not at least but I wanna take you back." I say. "Back where?" Toga asks. "I'll take you to UA I'm pretty sure your all still kids." I explain. "Give us time to think about it." Shinso says. "Ok Midoriya are you coming?" I inquire directing my gaze back to him.

"I'm not coming back unless there coming with me." He answers. "So what do I tell your classmates." I interrogate. "Tell them I died or something." He answers. "Sho did you find anything down there?" Mic calls from the door. "...No." I say turning around. "Just don't take to long ok they miss you." I say walking back up the stairs. We all miss you.

Happy new years! Enjoy this 1000+ words chapter for the new years I hope you get to spend time with your family and friends and I'll see you in the new year!