*ONE* Madison

Madison's P.O.V.

Hi everybody my name is Madison Irwin-Greene I have been force to live my real dad and his new whore of wife Alison and his slut stepdaughter Carrie.

Thank goodness for this year I can make my own choice on who I want to live with. I love my dad don't get me wrong but I don't like the things that he have done. He cheated on my mom and said it was her fault and that she wasn't fit to be a mom.

Which is a lie she's a great mom yet the stupid judge believed my dad. I found out from my stupid stepmother that my dad paid the judge so he could get custody of me. That is just so wrong.

So now I live with my dad and it has been nothing but hell. When he isn't looking I get bullied by Carrie and Alison both. I'm treated like Cinderella at home.

At school is just the same expect for the Cinderella part I'm bully by Luke Hemmings aka my ex best friend.

I don't know what happen I went to have lunch with him like I always do and there he was hanging out with the school bad boys Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford. Luke dump our friendship for popularity and to be friends with those guys.

Ughhhhh I can't stand them expect for Calum he seems like a good guy and I know Lily my bestie for life and him both like each other but don't want to admit it.

"MADISON GET YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING SLUTTY ASS DOWN HERE AND MAKE US BREAKFAST" Shouted the bitch of herself my stepmother.

I rolled my eyes at her I have the confidents to stand up to her and her daughter but I'm scared of Luke.

"DO IT YOURSELF ALISON! YOUR HANDS AREN'T BROKEN OR ARE YOU JUST THAT LAZY" I shouted right back at her.

Next minute she rushed up the stairs push me down to the ground and started hitting me so hard than Carrie came into the room started helping her out to the next Lily coming into the room pulling Carrie and Alison off of me twisting there arms probably snapping there wrist.

"IF I EVER FIND YOU BITCHES IN HERE HURTING MY BEST FRIEND, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FIND A WAY TO PUT YOU TWO SLUTS IN A HOSPITAL! IF I WERE YOU WHORES I GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW! Alison don't you have dick to go suck that isn't your husband? Carrie the circus called they said that they wanted there clown back " Lily shouted at them both getting a glare from both of them than stomp out of my bedroom pissed off.

Lily came over to me and help me off the ground gently making she doesn't make me yelp in pain. Lily knows about the abuse that I get at home and at school. She even offers to help me find my mom's house and get me back to my mom.

Lily can't even stand my dad he believes that Carrie and Alison are always right and that they are just punishing me for being "wrong" when it's the other way around. I love Lily don't get me wrong but she always tell my father how it's Carrie and Alison fault they get in trouble for lying.

Can this day get any worse!?

Thankfully I was already for school now it was time to go to that jail cell.