P r o l o u g e

"Seriously woman?
you have the nerve to ask something from a criminal like me?"

he puffs the cigar and blows the smoke out, dispering throughout the cold air outside.

"Don't complain mister haruchiyo. I'm the one who helped you escape... If so~ you want me to call the cops on you now?"

he crumples the cigar between his fingers, throwing it away and stomping it beneath him.

he shifts his eyes to the girl and loathes at her, y/n. Staring at the murky sky with only one star shown on the plain black.

just like her eyes, it was dreary, but. he saw a slight spark glowing in her (e/c) orbs.

"Fine. As long as that favor is not some house chores."

y/n who appeared out of nowhere, incited the male to do something he finds so exciting in his once, dull life full of violence.

when the person he looks up to, he finds interesting left and performed suicide that haru didn't expect to happen. it lost a part of him. the fun.

The purpose to live.

he continued, continued his master's creation, promising to serve him for the rest of his life.

but. it never felt the same anymore.

until..

he found the woman. that gave him the same energy, the feeling that he use to feel around his master. the thrill he was missing.

the missing part of him.

she. Gave the male a purpose again. A meaningful purpose to stay and serve her for only a temporary moment.

...

but just then, those days of staying with the woman changed him.

he started to feel something he never felt before in his whole life of living. an intense, deep affection he couldn't understand.

Was it all just about the Favor ?