007

"Hey if you just wanted them to get killed, why not do it yourself?"

"seriously? me versus those five men?"

"Well-"

she threw a stick towards the male that hitted his head while he was chopping a piece of log.

"HEY!"

he shouts at her while he caresses the part of his head that was hitted by the stick.
"I didn't want to risk my life to kill those criminals by myself."

He suddenly stops and looked at the female beside him, arranging all the wood he chopped.

"They're criminals?"

"Why? You're not gonna continue?"
she said, lifting the heavy logs on her arms.

"No it's just that.. I never targeted a criminal before. People only ask me to kill rich men and other innocent people."

"Oh I see. but those guys already got retired. they once were dangerous criminals like you..."

"oh so that's why you wanted someone to do it."

she nods at him and slowly walked away, carrying the wood inside her cabin.

'Damn she's strong.'

he place the axe down and followed her inside. leaving the other wood that is still not chopped.

"do you live alone?"

he watches the female place more wood in the fire. warming up the whole place filled with cold air again. she laughs at his sudden question when he already see that she was the only one living in this cabin, nobody else.

"Of course. I wouldn't let you stay here if someone was with me. Did you saw a ghost last night?"

"Yeah I know but, did someone used to live with you?"

Y/n suddenly became quite. Her once empty expression gradually turns to something.. depressing but was shown subtly that the male didn't notice.

"Yes.."

water slowly brimming up inside her (e/c) eyes, reflecting light, beautifully shining in a longingly way.

he finally notices the silent sadness behind the empty expression of hers when a tear fell slowly on her cheek without herself noticing its soft touch.

"Are you.. Okay?"

more tears fell when he asks that question. she couldn't express her feelings toward someone as she didn't know anymore how. plus she got no one to talk to.

So she continued to bottle up her feelings until she suddenly let it out when he said something that reminded her of the people she loved the most.

all those months of suffering and keeping it was already enough that y/n couldn't stop her tears from flowing down anymore.

"s-sorry.."

her calm voice shakes while
she sobs , wiping her tears in front of the astonished male.

he stands there staring at the female, confuse of her sudden weep that he didn't know what to do in this kind of situation.

He enjoys the sounds of the wailing, sobs, cries of the people begging to him to spare their lives. it was music to his ears that all he felt was just pure bliss.

but hers was a different story.
nobody, not even himself can explain why he's feeling like this but

listening to that woman's sob was not something pleasing to him.

He was feeling..

Melancholically confuse towards her. towards someone
for the first time in his adult life.

"why are you crying..?"

he furrows his eyebrows in confusion with a mix of worried emotion. the female slowly stops her weeping.

she inhales air slowly, exhaling it out as she wipes the remaining tears quickly from her wet cheeks.

"Nothing.. sorry about that."

her shaky voice now was replace in a serene tone, the usual sound of her voice. and her once sad face turned serious again with that same-old bleak aura.

she clears her throat and directly look at his confuse eyes.

"don't ask any more useless questions.. I'll be going in my room now, if you need anything just knock on the door. Don't do anything stupid."

Y/n just wanted him to forget about what happened and so that was the main reason of why she suddenly changed her behavior. she was answering all his questions to the point that the question he asked reminded her of them.

she got embarrassed slightly about showing her baby side to a person that only sees her as a  unbothered, calm person. And he was the very first person to witness her crying. Maybe he was very lucky.

but y/n really didn't intend to show her true emotions to anybody, to someone. As she'll be considered weak and sensitive that they could use her.

but now, she's not that person anymore that used to be all happy, cheerful and contented.

she's starving for revenge.

She walks away from him and went to her room, closing the door behind her.

'So.. It looks like I already got my answer... But ended up in this way.'

he was still confuse of his sudden expression of worriedness. he didn't understand himself caring for somebody's feelings.

For a random person like her.

And he never really cared about his master. All he cared about was to have fun, just to feel excitement. he did not feel any attachments, deep emotions towards the people he served,

those people just gives him what he wants and that's all that matters to him. But somehow, he starts to care for someone.

'What's happening to me..?'
It was only two days but.

What is this intense, deep affection?