Chapter 6

CONTINUING!

..:Ray:..

Amy: Ray don't please...i- i'm sorry

Me: YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE UP AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE!?

Amy: ray you don't have to do this..

Me: but i want.. to do this.

Amy: ray this isn't love... none of it's love,

Me:.........

Amy: keeping me trapped here is not love, making me look like a different person is not love, taking me away from happiness is.. not love, saying you love me ALL the time but, your sitting here trying to rape me is.. not..love.

Me:... your tying to change my mind.

Amy: don't you get it ray.

Me: oh i get it.

..:Amy:..

He won't listen.. he keeps fighting with my words, he won't turn on his brain, all he wants is just...

Ray: oh i get it

Me: you do?

Ray: yeah, your trying to make me feel guilty

Me: You are guilty...

Ray: yeah but, i love you.

He climbed on top of me kissing my cheeks then to my lips, i didn't kiss back at all, he tried to make me but, i wouldn't

Ray: kiss...me

Still that blank emotion he always has, when hes serious he'll give me this look that looks like her staring right through me.

Ray: do it!

I jumped and i kissed him back, god no.. he began taking of my clothes and his i was laying there naked i felt like i was being exposed to everyone. he took off everything leaving him exposed as well....."No" i told him i began to cry "Shh" he told me....

Ray: it will be over soon...you'll enjoy it in a while.

....SKIPPING TO THE NEXT DAY....

I woke up still wrapped in the covers covering up my body, Ray was sleeping next to me holding my waist, i moved his arm quickly, he didn't move "i hope your dead" i said, he still didn't move.. i was shaking hard from last night got up and went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, i had scratches on my back and bruises. My head was also pounding from Ray pulling my hair up the stairs. Everything was hurting, everything.. and worst part is is that... i think i might be pregnant. i felt this woozy feeling in my stomach, i thought it would go away but, it was going up to my mouth giving me that weird taste in my mouth, i reached or the toilet handle opened it and threw up. I stared at i for 2 minuets and got up, took a quick shower and put on some clothes and went downstairs. on my way down i saw prince smoking a cigarette.

Prince: *looks at me then back at the cigarette* hey

Me: Hi....

Prince:...

Me: Princeton, what are you still doing here.

Prince: ha... no body calls me Princeton anymore

Me:... why are you still here..

Prince: i came to see if you were all right.

Me:... no, i feel...

Prince; ill get him back tho, just wait.

Me: please do...* sits down next to him* worst thing is i think i might be- g.c.o

Prince: pregnant yeah..*smokes cigarette*

Me: *grabs it and smokes it* ( http://25.media.tumblr.com/b367b51ffb94009eecea465665ace467/tumblr_mm0d83hXqy1soc6r8o4_500.gif )

Prince: thought you said it was bad for you.

Me: who the fuck cares now...there a huge knot of your head.

Prince: pshh don't remind me...imma get him back tho.. never see when its coming.

Me:mmm

Prince: come on.

Me: where we going.

Prince: to go get you a pregnancy 

Me:... ok.

what yall think! oopppp