Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chiron POV

Monsters surged through the camp barriers, attacking our campers nearly everyday. Annabeth has gone mad trying to figure out how they could pass through but I knew the answer. I sighed. A new powerful threat is arriving, one that could possibly be much stronger than Gaia. If so, this may be the end of the Olympians reign of power.

I have lost many campers to these coordinated attacks, if only Percy was here. Percy would be able to teach the young ones better. Why the hades were the senior campers so.. so... idiotic. Just thinking about Percy made me feel so indecisive towards my loyalty to Olympus. THE CHILD WAS TOTALLY INNOCENT, couldn't those pathetic immortals be less paranoid? I guess that would be their downfall as the camp would soon be decimated at this rate.

*Meanwhile on Olympus*

"ZEUS," screeched Hera "HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH SOME MORTAL GIRL!" While

 hitting him with a peacock feather.

"WIFE, HAVE SOME DIGNITY, OW! OW! STOP THAT!" cried Zeus.

"Stupid males, I better kill them." muttered Artemis

"Lighten up Arty." Began Apollo

"You better not call me Arty or else I'll shoot you where the sun doesn't shine" snarled Artemis

"But my domain is the SUN so I shine everywhere on my body." Said Apollo smugly as the two continued their endless bickering.

"I am so beautiful" sighed Aphrodite

"Not" coughed Hephaestus

"I am very intelligent" said athena proudly as well as receiving some *a lot* of eyes rolled

"WAR IS AWESOME!" Shouted Ares the "manly man".

"What.." said Hermes

'Um , I thought we were saying random stuff?" Whimpered Ares

"SILENCE, We are here to discuss the upcoming war and our newest great prophecy." Thundered the one and only... DRAMA QUEEN.

A former hero, cast away

The one who was said to betray

Olympus and it's pitiful gods

Zeus and the other paranoid frauds

"WHO DARES-" began Zeus before being promptly interrupted.

Would either be saved or fall

When the fallen hero answers the call

To the pit or the gods

Against all odds.

"Father, it seems that the fallen hero was... Perseus," stated Athena

"Wow, you truly earned the domain of wisdom." Said Poseidon sarcastically

"Shut it barnacle beard, as I was saying, the hero was Perseus and it seems that the fate of Olympus rests on him, and from the last two wars, I can safely say that he will help Olympus as we are the superior beings."

Little did she know, Interitus was watching them and now knew the fate of the world rested on him. Again.

"Wrong again, more pride than brains goddess." Said Interitus

"Who are you?" Asked Athena

"Oh look, the so-called wisdom goddess doesn't have any wisdom, I of course am your two time hero, Persassy Jackson

"HOW DARE YOU MORTAL, WHO IN TARTARUS DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?" Screeched Athena

"Who in Chaos' name do you think deserves the domain of wisdom?" Answered Interitus

"Then why don't you test me if you're so smart?"

"Sure, what organ allows you to see?"

"Eye"

"What is the first letter in marriage?"

"M"

"What is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy?"

"Stew"

"Who  is your new enemy in the newest great prophecy ?"

"Pit"

"I bet you can't remember your answers and say it together."

"Of course I can, I AM STUPID!" Screeched Athena as multiple Olympians let out laughs that could shake the world.

"Oh look, the goddess finally accepts the truth, well it's been fun but I think it's my time to leave." And with Interitus left to Tartarus knows where, leaving a spluttering goddess enraged at him - vowing to spread his essence across the abyss.

Hey guys, I've finished another chapter, but you might not be having a few updates after this as my school holiday is ending :( I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. It's already the new year when I'm writing this, so happy new year!