3

Why her  sad face affects him .?

Why still...?

Why he  couldn't  erases her from his heart...!!

Khushi still affects him as bad as earlier.

He still nourish that squashy soft feelings for khushi Gupta.

No matter what ,He can't get over Khushi Gupta.

He can't control his heart,it was like magnet. It always makes excuses for Khushi. Her fallen posture, her dimmed face,more than that her confusion pressed him to take a break.

So they are going for a vacation.

**********

Arnav saw sleeping Khushi, she's bit disturbed with this sudden flight and all. They safely landed, thanks to chopper ,It was quite four hours  long journey but easy and hassle free.

" Where are we..?"

Khushi glared, she saw darkness engulfing around them, but ahead of them there's so much of light. And puffy air and chillness, Arnav draped a kashmiri shawl around her.

"  Nilgiri hills.."

Tap tap of rotar slowed down,hotel manager along with helpers come across them. Manager welcomed them with a pleasent smile. It wasn't artificial,he instructed others to help with luggage. A tall and refreshingly pleasent young man, Khushi smiled back.  As manager gave a proper welcome speech and explained details about their specialities, they started to walk towards mesmerizing hotel complex. It was mainly colonial styled building, looks so prominent with its colonial history with several divergence it was more like luxury resort.

"Mr mathur already updated about your priorities..the left wing golden suite..the most scenic view point.."

Omkar rangaswamy, the hotel manager handled over the room card. with a curt nodd Arnav dismissed the jovial youngman, but it was surprising to Khushi that Arnav had arranged a vacation trip for her benefit .

" We're practically on honeymoon period so I thought  Ooty is perfect for weekend trip..plus Ooty is practically honeymooners paradise.."

Arnav shot a playful glanced he do believe that Khushi deserves better, though he can't skip his already scheduled programs,he can't leave his sister's side, shyam can't be trusted.

Khushi shrugged.  Ooty, was in her bucket list. Why not..! Most of Indians loves Ooty, this hill station is stunning,an enchanting feel good vacation spot.

She loves this place even though she only seen it through movies.

Many of Bollywood movies location, especially her favourite Salman Khan's all time super hit movie saajan.

She felt Arnavs arms curves around her, a small warmth spreading through his body.

" Let's catch up some sleep.."

Opening the door he made his way to bed, Arnav normally behaves like robot and she's accustomed with his business like approaches,he don't have to take this break, however he is taking break, just because he thought she's itching for honeymoon just like payal. Payal and Akash went for Bali trip. That was purely Arnav s idea,he sponsored it. Though he brutally disagreed for his own honeymoon plan.

" not interested, because I don't have any plans Akash, Khushi loves Delhi...I don't think you guys wait for us..."

" Go and enjoy your time...."

Arnav Singh raizada simply explained, after Akash and payals exit,he then explained real reason behind his decision. He doesn't want to spoil his precious time for her.