1: Ruining the Gods Joy

[ ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Language, Murder!]

            I, Xian Rowan, have never, and I mean NEVER fucked up something this bad before.....

. . .

....Mama, take me with you  ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
.
.
.
.

Narrators POV:

        There was a certain someone named, Xian Rowan. He lived a pretty decent life. He got enrolled into a good school, graduated with a high grades, and found a decent job.

He also had an above average looks. Tall and slim nose. Porcelain skin. Pouty and pink lips, and a very beautiful blue eyes.

Black, shiny hair. Tall and slim but muscular build. Nice but not that sharp jawline. You can say that he is pretty popular with both boys and girls.

He also had many friends, got a good girlfriend, got engaged, and got married. He who had lived a happy life......or so he thought.

He got home after a long day of work. He's expecting his 'wife' to hug him, asking him how was work, or ,how was his day.....

Asking him if he is hungry, or, does he want to eat. Asking him if he is stressed or pulling him in a hug.

But, he never expected seeing his own wife, in the bed, moaning, in someone else arm....

He's hurt, of course he is. No one wants to see their very own wife, moaning, telling the someone who pound on her faster, harder, and, fooling in bed with someone else.

He felt betrayed, enraged, confused, but with all that different emotions, one was, of course higher,....anger.

He's enraged, He can't stop himself from shouting, asking what he did wrong. What did he lack. Why did she betrayed him. He who only work his ass off for their family, for his wife, and for their soon-to-be child.

He is even doubting if the child in his wife's belly is his. But soon enough, he felt the world blackening. He saw his wife screaming 'blood', then he felt it. He felt something cold touching his skin.

He saw the man holding a scissor with blood all over it. He saw the blood pouring out from his abdomen like a rain.

He saw the man getting closer to him, stabbing him again and again and again.

Then, he saw the man heading towards his wife. Screaming 'cheating bitch' and proceed to stab her in the chest, stomach, and her private part.

But neither of those matter right know. He who only thought of one thing. ' That's what you get bitch ' then smiled with a word 'success' written on it afterwards.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, a God who took pity on him: ....

The God: I'll just reincarnate him in one of the stories popular nowadays...

The God is unhappy, he thought that the man is pitiful and deserve a rest. But with those last thoughts in the man's mind. He take back his words.

But he still felt pity towards the man, so he decided to be merciful.

He just reincarnated the man in the story called 'Love of the Leopard and the rabbit'. A world where a man can get another man pregnant and a woman can get another woman pregnant.

The man should be grateful that the God took pity on him and just reincarnate him in a stressful, total red flag, and a popular story, instead of putting him in hell for making the God disappointed.

Regardless he can still get a new life, the man can be happy....finally.

_______________________________________

What's this? Did the author finally decided not to be lazy and create a new story? Hahaha yeah lol.

I really wanna see a ' once married man x possessive man ' lol.

Anyways~~~

Narrator: 
The god reincarnate the man into a stressful, total red flag, and a popular modern story.

MC: ...

MC: Can I rest in the after life instead?

Narrator: No

MC: ...

Narrator: Gods order not mine ┐(´ー`)┌

MC: ...

MC: [ I have the sudden urge to choke someone...]

MEANWHILE:

God: *Achoo!

God: Is someone talking behind my back..?