Chapter 61 Foretell

Hu'er's got a headache. She didn't let it show and endured it. Ke Rin is staring at Hu'er. He didn't know why Hu'er stop talking. Jiu Lin also made a signal to make him stop speaking. They both waited for Hu'er to open her eyes.

Jiu Lin looks at her, worried. He didn't know what is happening to Hu'er. Somehow, Jiu Lin could feel her pain. Undecided, if he would call their Daddies or just check themselves if Hu'er is fine, Hu'er suddenly opened her eyes.

"Daddies…" she muttered. Closing her eyes again and looking down.

Her chest tightened. She feels suffocated as she restrains her tears from falling.

'Two Daddies will die. I need to make sure they are safe but how?'

She kept on calming herself and thinking of ways to stop them from going out. However, Hu'er knew that all those plans wouldn't work. The only way to make sure they will come back alive is…

While Hu'er is in deep thought Jiu Lin already stood up and ran down to find any of the physicians. Ke Rin guarded her. Trying to observe where she is hurting without touching her.

It was just in time that Jiu Lin and the rest are going up to tell Hu'er about the departure of her Daddies.

"Why are you here?" Shocked and worried, Jiu Hu stared at Jiu Lin.

Jiu Lin explained to them about Hu'er's oddity. The Daddies nodded and went up to see her immediately.

"Hu'er? Are you alright? Is there something wrong?" They greeted her with inquiries and worries.

Hu'er opened her eyes when she heard them call her and saw all her Daddies. She sniffs. She stared at them and the tears that she had been stopping fell.

"Dada…" She sniffs and raises her hand wanting to get a hug.

Jiu Lin ran towards Hu'er and carried her. 'Her temperature is normal.' Jiu Lin then wipes all Hu'er tears away with his hands.

Yun He rushingly took a piece of fabric and gave it to Jiu Hu. Jiu Hu accepted the fabric and wiped all her tears. 

Hu'er could feel her Dada's warmth. 'They are still alive. I can change it. I won't let them die.'

"Dada can you not go out? Please." Hu'er kept on begging him. Tears streamed down her face. She breathed hard and kept on sniffing. She hugged his neck, not wanting to let go.

"Is that why you are crying? Don't worry Dada won't go out." Jiu Hu coaxed her. Caressing her hair. Still, Hu'er didn't let go and kept on crying.

Helpless by the situation he is in, Jiu Hu looks at his brothers. Hu'er never begged them like this. They are all worried about her. Every one of them knows there is something wrong but they couldn't figure it out.

After a while, Jiu Hu could finally coax her to stop crying. The Daddies are also waiting before going out.

"We will be going out now. Your Dada and Yun He will stay here." Min He caressed her cheeks and turned back to go out.

Hu'er was shocked. She thought that they would stay now. She immediately raised her hand wanting to stop them, "Wait. Don't go yet."

"Hmm?" Min He looks back immediately. All the Daddies also stop walking and wait for her to speak.

Hu'er pursed her lips and muttered, "Can you guys not go?"

All of them couldn't help but smile. Hu'er loves and cares for them. "I'm sorry, Hu'er. We need to go. The tribe needs us." Min He and all the Daddies also are reluctant to go.

Sniffs, she asked, "Who's going to accompany you guys?"

"Anyone from your Daddies will accompany one physician each. You don't need to worry, your brothers are here too. They will protect you." Yun He pats her head.

She shakes her head. "That's not what I'm worried about…" She then finally thought of something that could help them, "Trade some beastman to guard you guys for food or clothing."

"There is no need. We can handle it Hu'er. Your Daddies are all strong." Chen Bing showed her arm muscles.

Hu'er puffed her cheeks and glared at them. She told them with determination,  "I forbid you to go out if the person beside you is less than three."

"Hu'er... This.."

"Dada, I never forbid or restrict you guys. Please listen to me. I will worry a lot. You said worrying will be bad for my health. Do Daddies want me to have bad health?" Hu'er really looks so pitiful.

Jiu Hu couldn't help it anymore, "Alright. I will take care of it."

"Jiu Hu… The food wouldn't be enough. We are going to give the patrols some food then if we use food to ask them to guard us, it will be tough." Min He looks down, calculating how many they need to give away.

"I can eat less." Hu'er looks at Min He who just stared at her.

Her eyes and nose are red and swollen. She really looks pitiful but her eyes are too determined.

Min He nodded, he looked so helpless.

"At least three people must guard one of my physician Daddies, every time you go out. You must remember. I will get angry if you don't obey." Hu'er raised her three fingers. Then, she remembered something, "Oh! Tell the patrols to eat less. Make sure they follow your words."

The Daddies felt the second one was tough to do but still agreed with her, "Yes, yes. We will do whatever you want." They can just make up for something to make them obey.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure to see it with my eyes and I will report to our little spoiled baby," Yun He gently coaxed her.

"Hmm…" Hu'er nodded, completely trusting her Daddy Yun He.

They all went out with Yun He as the supervisor. Jiu Hu signaled Ke Rin and Jiu Lin to go out too.

When everyone is out and only Jiu Hu and Hu'er are in the room, he put Hu'er on the fur blankets. Sat down in front of her.

Jiu Hu looked straight into her eyes and gave her the questions he's been wanting to know, "Now that everyone is gone… Can Hu'er tell me why you are crying? Why do you want to give the patrols some food and eat less? And why do you insist on not letting your Daddies go out?"