One.

Nerissa has been in the back of her chauffeured car for hours. She hated it. She was on her way to Riverdale and she just wanted to get somewhere where she could get a drink and then worry about her reasons for being there.

"How far Andrew, I need a drink and a bed fast." She says to her driver.

"Not Long, Madam." He says knowing how impatient his boss is.

"Well Hurry it up, okay." Nerissa says not trying to be rude she was getting claustrophobic.

"Yes Madam."

Not long after that they pull up on the Southside, to a bar called the "White Wyrm". She looks around and knows that this place is trouble.

"We're here Ma'am." Andre says opening her door for her.

"Thanks Drew and sorry for being snappy at you like that. I'll call you when I'm ready, go explore the town for me hmm." She says wondering what changes since she was here two years ago.

"Okay Madam." He says going back to the car and leaving.

Nerissa walks into the bar and when the doors close loudy everyone looks at her.

"Don't make me feel like a star."

She walks to the bar and gets comfortable on the stool and sighs at not being confined to the car.

"What can I get you honey, a cosmopolitan." The waitress says making a joke at the girl who just walked in the bar.

"Can I get a bourbon on the rocks, and keep em coming." Rissa said not paying the young bartender any mind.

"How old are you, you look younger than me and that's saying something since I look good."

"I'm 22 and tired just give me my drink please, over here looking like a high schooler." Nera said annoyed with the questions.

She got her drink and was elated. The stress she was feeling fell right off of her.

"Another." She spoke.

"Here, so since you are alone and I'm bored tell me what's your name. My name is Toni Topaz." Toni says being friendly.

"Well since you asked so nicely, I'm Nerissa Stone. She said unaware of the ears and eyes that perked up.

"What brings you to town at the coldest time of the year.

"Business as usual. My family has just moved here but I've been here before and I just love how beautiful it is here, even the Southside has its charm to me."

"You really mean that, well seeing as I lived here all my life; I don't see it." Spoke Toni.

"Thats your loss, I'll have to show you my side of things and change your mind miss topaz."

Meanwhile Upstairs

"Boss, we may have a little problem downstairs." Tallboy says.

"What is it, I don't hear anything."

"Well a girl walked in and she looked like she belonged in one of those fashion mags, but she said her name was "Stone" as in "BSM"." He says worried

"It could be anybody, Tallboy. Did she come in alone or with people."

"Alone but a car she got out of drove away. I think we could at least check it out, so there is no trouble in the long run."

"Yeah, for the long run." The boss says.

Back Downstairs

Nerissa gets a phone call during her conversation.

"Sorry, let me answer this."