Six.

Nerissa woke from her nap, still upset about the news she got earlier. Her grandfather would never let her marry that scumbag perv, Michael. She decided not to let it ruin her night, she still had to get ready for the celebration and she was waiting for the girls to come over for their sleepover. No, she didn't tell the girls about the party, but she knew her sister would be down to go. She got them all dresses, and she had a team of makeup, hair, and nail artist coming over to get them prettied up.

She got a call that the party would be starting at 7 and the decorators would be done by 6. The catering crew would be there until the party was over.

She wondered if Hal would be there, she knew Alice would be there for the scoop to put in her newspaper. She had security there to make sure no one fucked this up for her. Nerissa wished her dad was here for this, but she really wanted her daughter to be there the most. She decided that she would bring Nera down to Riverdale by next week, she hopes her mom is ready to let her go. This wasn't for Hal; this was because she missed the life out of her.

She hasn't been in touch with her sister, she needed an update on how business was running while she is not there. Talissa, is the only person Nerissa can trust to run the family business; that's why she is second in command. They don't have the same dad, but they are still thick as thieves.

Nerissa receives a text from Veronica.

Hey Sis, We'll Be There in An Hour.

Love, Ronnie.

She shot her sister an okay. Since she had an hour, she decided to take her a long hot bath.

One Hour Later

Nerissa comes out her room in a robe. She goes to the kitchen to get something to drink, when she hears her door opening. She turns to see her sister and Betty, and right behind them is one Toni Topaz.

"Were here Rissy." Betty says.

"I can here you, Betty B. " Now I want you girls to get comfortable, I have some people coming over for makeovers."

"What do we need makeovers for." Betty asks.

Veronica looks like she knows why.

"The only time we get makeovers is when we are going to a party, oh my goodness. we are going to a party." She realizes.

"Wait one minute, what party are we going to. We don't have any clothes; our hair isn't done, and I didn't hear anything about a party." Betty said confused.

"That's not true, my mom said that there was a formal shindig happening on the Southside of town." Veronica confirmed.

"Yup, and we are going, Toni you can get ready first. I have towels and an assortment of body stuff."

"Okay, I'll be back."

"So, why are we going to this party, Ris."

"It's a celebration, and we are going; that's final B."

"Uh Nerissa, where is my niece. You didn't bring her to the Pembrooke, and she isn't here so, where is she."

"New York with my mom, she'll be here in a week."

"Wait a minute, you have a baby, and I didn't know about it."

"Yes, and you will get to meet her soon, Betty."

"Can I at least see a picture of the baby; she is my niece after all." Betty said, not knowing the truth.

"Yes, show her a picture of our niece."