Eight.

Today, was a great day, even though it was dark outside. Despite all the drama and the crying that Nerissa did within the last couple of days, she had to get her shit together. Her daughter was coming home soon, yes this would stir up some more shit; but she didn't care today.

Nerissa got everything prepared for this. She found a stunning 5-bedroom and 4-bathroom home, it was spacious and beautiful. She knew her daughter would love it, plus she decorated her room. The only downside of it all was that she was down the block from The Coopers, no she didn't know about it because her realtor set it up and this was the biggest house, they could get fixed in the time. When Nerissa first came to town, she had someone set up a home for her. All the details were left out as long as it was a great neighborhood and a big and comfy house. She was happy until she seen where the house was located, now she looked like a stalker.

Now don't worry about that apartment, she uses it for business now.

"Boss, there's an invitation for you. "Andrew said, handing her a funeral invitation.

"Thanks Drew get the tailor, I'm going to Blossom funeral." She said reading the black and red invitation.

"I'll get on it now, Boss." Andrew said leaving out the apartment door.

Nerissa's phone rings and she looks to see it's her mom.

"Hi, honey. I am calling to let you know we will be there tomorrow."

"Okay mom, I'll have everything ready for your arrival by then."

"Okay sweety, I will see you then. We love you."

"Love you guys too."

Nerissa was so excited to get some good news for once. She had it all set up and couldn't wait to see her precious baby after months of not being with her.

The thing is, not everyone is as happy as Nerissa. Some people are trying to find out the truth in a room full of lies. Follow me to The Coopers Garage.

Betty was still upset about all the secrets that uncovered their selves to her a few days ago at Nerissa's apartment. In the midst of all that, her sister Polly was missing. Her parents had to know where she was because they to>m no were lying to her. She felt like she could explode if she heard another lie from the people, she loved the most. So, after asking her dad about Polly again he finally told her part of the truth. That when her sister and Jason broke up, she tried to kill herself and they sent her away to get help. He was opening up to telling the truth, so Betty thought this would be the best time to ask him about Nerissa and tell him he has another daughter out there.

"Dad, is it possible that I can get in touch with Polly. I miss her so much and I don't know when she is coming home."

"Betty, we talked about this. She can come home when she is better and that is final." Hal demanded.

"Okay, then I have one more question to ask you."

"If it's about Polly, save it Betty." Hal said fed up.

"Oh no it is not about P."

"Then what is it about."

"Nerissa, and the affair you had behind me and moms back."

Hal's head turned so fast, you though his neck snapped."

"Don't talk about things you don't know betty."

"I know everything, I know about the relationship, I know about you wanting to leave mom and taking us and I know about my sister."