❁𝐸𝑚𝑜 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙❄︎

FULL NAME: Evelyn Janice Munson

NICKNAMES: E.J or Evie.

AGE: depends

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Tattoos and nose piercings.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

PERSONALITY: She's sweet but can be a bit of a bitch when she wants to. Evelyn enjoys going out and getting random tattoos and peircings to make her Uncle even more disappointed in her. She's extremely funny and she loves to kid and joke around with people. She's loud, cussing a lot, but is a real sweetheart to those she cares about. She dresses like a slut on purpose and will cuss you and your mother out if you don't like it.

BACKSTORY: Evie has a best friend named Skylar and they have been friends for years. At one point they kissed in a drunk game, but they didn't harbor feelings for each other. Evie didn't have a nice childhood growing up. She had a physically and emotionally abusive mother and her dad stayed in and out of jail for domestic abuse charges. All she really had for family was her Uncle Jeff. He is a respectful guy and honestly a sweetheart he just doesn't really like all her piercings. But he likes the fact she can express herself with her hair and her clothes. She had an older brother, but he's an asshole. He protects her but in the wrong way, he always starts problems with her friends so she tries to steer clear of him. She bottles up all of her emotions because she did severely get bullied in high-school so, she uses her beauty and jokes to hide her insecurities so no one really know the real her besides her brother and Skylar.

FC: