✩𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑤𝑏𝑜𝑦✩

FULL NAME: Jackson Elias Henderson

NICKNAMES: Jackie, Eli, Jack

AGE: 26

HEIGHT: 6'3

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

GENDER: Male

PRONOUNS: He/Him

OTHERS: He's Charlotte's older brother (one of my ocs), and a stripper

PERSONALITY: Jackson is a real, fine gentleman. He has a deep, deep southern accent and voice and he's quite the flirtatious man. He is a sweetheart, though, despite his looks. He cares deeply for his family and his little sister is his best friend. Jackson loves reading and lounging around but he does stay active. Whether it be a late night drive, going to the club, or just hanging out with friends. He is the life of the party.

BACKSTORY: Jackson lived a pretty average life. An awesome mom, an absent dad, and at first it was the two by themselves. Until some random toddler got dropped off at the front door when he was 7 years old. Jackson had always wanted a little sister but his mom didn't have time for men nor could she afford another one. Charlotte showing up at their door with a note in her little backpack made Mrs. Henderson instantly worried of course, but she found out the reason she was there. Her birth mother couldn't take care of her after the passing of Jackson's father. Jackson didn't care too much that his dad died, it was the fact he was just so happy that he had a little sister. Day in, and day out Jackson was nothing but a good big brother. He fed her, played with her, gave her baths, tucked her in at night and when she was scared of storms, he would stay up all night with her to make sure she was safe. Jackson and Charlotte are inseparable, and they are still best friends to this day.

KINKS: Despite him being an absolute gentleman, this cowboy is dirty minded and loves pinning his partner down. He's into choking, biting, bandage, edging, being called sir or daddy, a little bit of bdsm, but he loves his girls and boys curvey.

FC: