🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

FULL NAME: Maryanne Grace Webster

NICKNAMES: Mary or Annie (preferred nickname)

AGE: 19

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: wider nose, shorter frame, few scars from her cat.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

PERSONALITY: Annie is an overly sweet girl that's too innocent for her own good. She works at an animal shelter for four days a week and she deeply enjoys it. She puts others over herself, always and that tends to make her a slight pushover. Nine times out of ten, she doesn't notice when people are flirting with her. She was homeschooled for the majority of her life, not really having many friends or social skills when she decided to move away for college. She attends college for a veterinary program and she dreams of owning her own shelter one day. Annie is caring, has a dark sense of humor, despite being so sheltered, and all around a cute person to be around.

Others: She is slightly paranoid due to how she was brought up. Her mother was a paranoid woman who always thought that her ex-husband (Annie's father) was out to get him due to 'work' that he had gotten involved in. Her father was a heavy gambler and at one point in time, he gambled away their house, leaving them homeless. She doesn't hate her father but she hates living in constant fear that the people he was involved with will find her and her mother.

FC: