Great dipper going south

One fall night a couple of lovers made love in a meadow a clearing of awarded area in the Arctic forest where they made love under the big dipper. These lovers were Lillian Jack they were finally going to have their green baby. As if they didn't already have one. But what were they going to do about the children and 71 hour going to live but still made love to each other until they were rolling around and climax when they did that's when they decided they were good and ready the next morning she woke up still in the meadow with her lover Jack and she threw up all over the place morning sickness something that comes very naturally. When she found out she lost her period for a few months that's why she knew that she had a little miracle inside her. That was under the southbound dipper. It was still very strange to know that they were still so far up north that they could see the big differ in the southern part of the sky.

When they ended up finding out what the gender was they decided that this was not the life for them that they had to go somewhere else. Where were they gonna go but they wanted to have stargazing to be a part of their life on the last. So they went and follow the gift or cells to where it was pointing north again proper. When they did they decide that's where they were going to live in a nice town of Edmonton Alberta. Near the outskirts where they could see the stars without light pollution.

When Lily gave birth Canada finding out that the kid also had problems because of the drinking water of where they were in the first place. But she had compassion enough to see that the kid was going to be OK it was a girl who had seven developmental issues. It didn't not turn out to be Ashbury Internet to be something a little worse than that. But the girl was still smart and on the last even though she had difficulty reading and writing. This girl was the apple of the eye as well as their son who was also challenged because of the contaminated drinking water that was up north. They ended up deciding they were going to raise them in public schools instead of Catholic schools and then see from there why are they all go from there.

At this point in their life they ended up getting married Lily and Jack got married. The girls name was named Lois Lois was a very interesting girl in a fortunate nature she was practically normal except for the facts she had problems with reading and writing. But who the fuck doesn't these days. The same with her brother Jack Junior.
They lived as a happy family and decided to ignore the past and go about the future. The rest of the story I go and give it to Lois.

~fin