Love Is Killer

Chapter One

"please dad let me go! I've been training. i can do this." i glared at my dad, my eyes silently begging.

"if i told you once i told a thousand times. NO!"

"please dad" i continue to beg.

He sigh and shook his head. "No Emily, you know my job is to dangerous for you" he said trying to walk away.

"i don't get why you trained me. if you wont let me fight with you" i accused.

"what is all this ruckus about" yelled my grandpa coming down the stairs

i sigh and turned to face my grandpa.

"oh nothing dad just wont let me go on the trip again" i marched angrily into the living room and flopped onto the couch.

what the hell am i doing, i thought. i leaned over to the wall and pressed my ear against it.

"oh come on chuck, how old were you when you went on your first hunting trip" my grandpa's voice sounded through the wall.

"you should know your the one to drag me there." my dad responded sarcastically.

"yeah well you were 14." grandpa muttered.

"you don't know what we are getting into" dad said in a tense voice. I knew what was coming, the whole 'mom' speech.

"i know damn well what were getting into" grandpa yelled. "I've been doing this since i was 8 and lost tons of family members--" before grandpa could finish dad cut him off.

" i don't want to loose my daughter"

" yes i know that part, i don't want to lose her too but she is great and would be a good hunter if she starts now." grandpa said entering the living room.

my dad didn't say anything. whenever my grandpa said anything right my dad always went silent and that made me smile. He came in the living room sitting on the couch on the right side of the living room.

"Emily are you positive you want to go hunting with us." he said sounding like he wanted me to back off. i gave a look with my one eye brow going up and my nose squinting my nose, thinking if he was playing with me.

"don't give me that look. i asked if you want to go or not" he said looking more surprised about what he just said then me.

"yes! definitely. OMG dad thank you" i yelled out jumping to hug him and went to grandpa and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

i went up the stairs screaming. The last time i went anywhere with a gun or a stake was when i was 12 and some vampire was attacking my dad and so i threw my stake and missed which led to the vampire coming at me and dad never let me go anywhere without a 'bodyguard' EVER. But i usually sneak out to go to place...by myself.

i picked up my stake and my Semi-Automatics and put them in my belt. i placed them on the desk and saw the clock 10:57. "wow". I put on my purple tank top, black shorts and jumped onto my comfy bed.

"you sleep yet" said my dad opening the door.

"knock dad, how many time do i have to tell you." i said looking at him coming and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"sorry keep forgetting"

"yeah keep forgetting" i repeated "and if you came to give me a speech about how bad there are and stuff, not going to work because am not changing my mind." i said sitting up on my bed.

"i came to say goodnight but i wish you could change your mind" he said, i laughed and he stared at me with a sad face. "what" he said.

"oh its nothin. Goodnight though" i say and went under the blanket.