new years | 6

ALIZA BENNET𖤹

ALIZA BENNET
𖤹

"C'MERE" With an pull David brought me closer wrapping his arms around my waist bringing his head in the crook of my neck wrapping my arms around his neck.

Swaying back n forth, Our parents and come of our friends surrounded the big bonfire DD had in the back of his houses.

Instead of going to the parties we decided to just chill with each other not knowing our parents were even planning on meeting up, they let us take a couple of sips and smoke weed only cause they know we already does that.

Pulling away feeling him place soft kisses on my neck, reaching down cupping my ass that was covered in my black jeans and red elevens covered my feet with an graphic red white and black shirt and my necklace David gifted me for my birthday.

Seconds after pulling away making our face inches away from each other we immediately began kissing starting with soft pecks that turned into him entering his tongue in my mouth.

Humming softly I pulled away licking my lips glad we weren't that close around our parents.

"Let's go Ina house," He said, his voice raspy and low and turning me on.

But, I knew we would've went in the house in the room and stayed up there so we made an agreement to stay downstairs and not to go upstairs.

David huffed but grabbed my hand bringing me inside opening the slide doors making sure to tell his mom he'll be back out.

The food was placed out on the counter making me hungrier due to the fact I forgot all about the food being done.

"Oy or no y nigga." I heard from behind me as I trailed into the kitchen seeing David sit down on the couch turning on his ps5.

"Boy hush." I said grabbing a paper plate from the counter immediately going to the empanadas grabbing two I grabbed an water from the refrigerator making sure to grab dd one.

Walking over to the dough with the things, I sat down next to him handing him over his water making him double look before grabbing it and looking down at my plate.

"Whea my food at?" He asked, taking a glance behind him at the food before looking back at my plate causing me to give him a side eye.

"You literally didn't say you wanted food David." I rolled my eyes at him, seeing him turn his lip up at me slightly causing me to laugh handing him over one of my empanadas seeing him lean down to bite it.

"When I get back up I'll grab you something, you can have it." I told him, handing it to him before his game started whoever on the headset causing him to laugh.

"Bae our parents fin be looking for us in a minute."

"Ima only play fa like ten minutes come hea." He responded, i took another bite of my empanada before coming up and kissing him on the lips before placing my head on his shoulder watching him play the game.

O
     o
     o
      o
     o
     。
    。
   .
   .
    .
    .

Pulling away from dd with his lip between my teeth I leaned in once more gripping his jaw I kissed him passionately only to pull away instantly hearing the side door open and cold air hit my back.

Turning around I was met with, Melz stood there with a stink look on her face playfully before she walked past us causing me to laugh gently.

"mami los quiere afuera david fa cuando sean las doce." Melz said causing me to stare at David due to the fact I couldn't understand and he'll always tell me what was said either way.

"Alright nigga, six mo minutes I'll be out thea." He responded causing her to glance behind him giving him a look before opening the door and finally leaving.

"What she say?" I asked pulling away slightly from our close position and rubbed over his ear.

"Ma mom want us out there in a min." He told me removing my legs off him real quick so he can lean up and turn off the game, leaning back I placed my legs back on him.

"Come on ma we gotta get up." He tapped my leg standing up grabbing my hand we walked through the Side door together and out that brought us to the back where we saw everyone.

"These niggas annoying," dd laughed seeing his boys getting sturdy in a group, Dee being the too goofy one with the smile on his face causing me to laugh.

Seeing roscoe over in the corner talking to my cousin I smirked before looking up again seeing ddot now getting sturdy, his mom that was here as well stood up and began sharing her son on.

As we got closer to them, the song changed and David jumped in getting sturdy causing us all to cheer him on.

Including me.

"Ah, ah, ah." We all said, before Dudey came over and they grabbed each other arms going in a circle getting sturdy.

A notti and dd move that I love.

O
  O
    o
     o
      o
     o
     。
    。
   .
   .
    .
    .
"Happy new years!" We all stood in the middle of a crowd in the middle of the street now, making sure to candles and letting go the balloons to wish our loved ones an happy new years as well.

Turning around I looked for dd only to not see him, looking around I noticed him walking back by the house and no longer in the street with us.

Walking over there, once I reached him I immediately questioned him, "Why you not over there?"

"I can't handle saying goodbye to Elijah and Notti like dat, I'm chilling right now." He said digging in his pocket lighting his rolled blunt, pouting slightly at his comment I leaned in towards him pecking his lips twice.

"I understand, Well can I get a happy new years." I smiled feeling him tug me in by my waist and kissed my cheek before letting his lips trail up to my lips before he handed me over the splift.

"Happy new year ma."