Entering the Pizzaplex

Stormie is scared of her own home now. Her mother died, and her sister was mysteriously disappeared. Now, her father was acting abusive to her along with her stepmother. So she needs to escape.

She went into an alley near the Pizzaplex with her bag filled with money and a quick snack.

Her old friend, Taylor, who was a stressed all-job employee at the Pizzaplex, found her sleeping.

Taylor: Stormie? She must have been sleeping. I may have to bring her inside, she must have been freezing.

That time where Stormie woke up, she saw Freddy and Taylor looking at her, thinking that they were staring.

Stormie: What the- Hey! Why are you staring at me like that?

Freddy: Stormie, Taylor found you sleeping at the outside corner of the Pizzaplex and brought you here. She told me that.

Stormie: Taylor?

Then Stormie realized her friend from high school found her in the alley.

Stormie: Wow, thanks for saving me, Tay! It was about to feel cold there.

Taylor: No problem!

Stormie: Also, why are you in that outfit?

Taylor: Oh, I'm just an all-job employee.

Stormie: You mean the new all-job employee, right?

Taylor: Yup. I don't know why but that job is kind of ridiculous but I don't mind.

Stormie: You forgot my Mom is that before you, did you?

Taylor: So you are the daughter of an all-job employee. No wonder why Freddy knows your name easily.

In the flashback...

Stormie's Mom: Alright, I decided to give you personalities and some new systems to make yourselves more human-like. But before I'll go, you have to take care of a sweet child of mine.

Freddy: A child?

Stormie's Mom: Oh, Stormie! Come on here now!

Young Stormie: Mom, you know you said that I am going somewhere else whenever you are busy.

Freddy: Hello, superstar!

Young Stormie: Oh, hi there!

End of flashback...

Stormie had a happy memory and hugged Freddy.

Stormie: Freddy! I missed you so much! I missed you too, Taylor.