Introduction of characters

Hello My name is Deanna wong the Top 1 Millionaire in the world currently studying at oxford university.

Hello My name is Bea de leon the Top 2 Millionaire in the world also the cousin of deanna wong the Top 1 millionaire also studying at oxford university.

Hello My name is Alyssa Valdez the top 3 millionaire in the world also the cousin of deanna and bea currently studying at oxford university

Hello My name is Tots Carlos the Top 4 millionaire in the world also the cousin of deanna,bea and alyssa also studying at oxford university.

Hello My name is Kamille Cal the top 5 millionaire in the world and the youngest of them cousin of the other TOP millionaires also studying with them in oxford university.

~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~

Hello My name is Ivy lacsina a volleyball player at UST.

Hello My name is Caitlyn Viray a volleyball player at Ust and the cousin of ivy lacsina.

Hello My name is Denden lazaro a volleyball player also at Ust the bestfriend of Ivy and caitlyn.

Hello my name is Ced domingo a volleyball player also at Ust A cousin of ivy and caitlyn and the bestfriend of denden

Hello my name is aby maraño a volleyball player at Ust a cousin of denden and the bff of ivy,celine and caitlyn

All of this are fictional and an story only some of them are partners in real life and some of them are not respect to the characters in real life.

This story is all an imagination of the author/writer.

I know some of the characters here are not in good terms in real life so let's respect that.

Support this story. Thank you♡