Chapter 19

D

Am I starting to fall for her? Kanina sa training nila she's all I've been watching for. Like im so interested in her. This is new for me although back in oxford someone liked me but I was busy in school there. This is a whole new experience for me.

Kakagising ko lang andito pa kami sa van and naka sandal pala ako sa kanyang balikat. so nakakahiya po

"uhm sorry nakatulog"I said im shy you know that and here kamuy on the other side smiling she's looking at me she knows kasi that im interested to know more about ivy.

"okay lang ano kaba" sagot nya and bumangon na ako syempre nakakahiya naman if I stay pa dun no.

We are now here in the restaurant located at Sydney the capital of Australia and complete na kaming lahat dito we even have our aussie friends the player's of Australia national team.

I played here for a year with kams and ate bei while totsie and ate ly are in UK

"let's go inside im hungry na kasi"sabi ko HEHEHEHE like legit im hungry narin

And pumasok na kami sa dining and we sat down in the our table of 7 people per table.

Our table

Ate ly       me

Ate bei   totsie

Ate riri    kams

          Kyla

We ordered together, and did have a small talk with our friends syempre we only have two days here because we had a meeting yesterday na what if we will go to korea din after france as much as we want to stay here we have an UAAP upcoming so lolo said we need to train the girl as much as possible.

We want ateneo to won another championship but we will also go to DLSU & UST for a small training because it's still our school.

"ate bei tomorrow please handle nyo muna kasi mauuna na ako sa brazil kasi I have to set the hotel first and the court, I don't know much kasi about brazil" I said to ate ly while im eating my food.

"okay D we'll handle things good naman and lolo said that kanina while we're on call"she replied hmm nauna pala si lolo hay nako talaga.

"so guys we need to focus on each department tomorrow" I said

"copy deans"they all replied

"ky, I suggest na you'll handle the digging with ate den and thang"sabi ko

"ate ri and ate bei we need to focus on blocking tomorrow and all the middle blocker's will do that"

"ate ly can you handle the all outside hitters/spikers?" I asked

"yeah sure D"

"and kams more on setting bukas ah"she nodded

"totsie syempre sa opposite spiker's ka although malalakas yung mga yun HAHAHAHHA"malakas naman si tots no best opposite namin yan.

We did have a little meeting narin and all the player's are quietly eating, I have a plan on playing in the Philippines in the company of rebisco.

I peak at ivy who's smiling while eating and she look so beautiful.

I wonder what she's thinking right now...

Hello everyone a short update again cause my phone isn't working but I did find a solution so I can update this story. Wait for the other story update guys thank you for following me and supporting this story and I truly appreciate that I love you all and god bless if you have an upcoming exam goodluck.