Chapter 1

Hi Im deanna.

What a nice morning here in london

"Hello mom good morning where's dad?" I asked mom while hugging her at the dining table

"Hello baby your dad is at the company he said kanina sakin that go to the company he has something to say daw" mom answered while preparing some breakfast.

I have sibling which is my older brother kuya andrei wong his a basketball player at the philippines studying at ateneo.

"Baby you eat your breakfast na and go to the company" she said while serving my food mom is so sweet as always.

"Okay mom gotcha" i said while eatinf these yummy food.

Fastforward

"Mom i gotta go thanks for the food loveyou" i bid my goodbye as i go to the company

At the company

"Hello dad good morning" I said as i enter the room.

"Good morning my lovely daughter did you have  a good sleep? A good breakfast?" As always my dad always asked me that question even if he is at home.

"Yeah i did dad mom cooked a super yummy breakfast." I answered as we laughed together.

"So what's up dad why'd you call me here?" I asked dad its so sudden for him to call me here.

"Your grandparents in the philippines called me that they want you to go there and visit them" He said looking at my dad's face he seems worried

"Oh is that it dad.." i can't explain what im feeling right now but if its for my grandparents the i'll go

"Your cousin's are gonna be coming with you i texted your tito's so that you will have someone to talk and be with you there." Dad always prioritize my feelings. He knows that with im with my cousin's i am happy.

"Oh okay dad no problem then i shall go" i said to daddy. As my response

"For some time  you will go to ateneo just like your brother your lola own's that school" he said and it's true lola own's that hehehe while lolo own's UST and LASALLE (fictional only)

"Okay dad noted im gonna go home dad and packed my things i will wait for you at the house dad" i said then bid my goodbye's to dad.

I hopped in my car and drove to the house..

Fastforward

"Mom im home"

"Baby come have a snack first i know your going to philippines so i already packed your bags." Mom said and hugged me

My parents are so sweet and caring I am super happy i belong to this family. They support me on everything even in relationships.

"Thanks mom i'll be away for a moment im sure dad will never leave you being bored here mom" i said beacause mom and i always go out i always treat her. Because that's what makes mom happy.

"Aww baby i will miss you so much you know no one will take me out on a date na" mom maked a cute face HAHAHA.

"Don't worry mom dad is here to take you out" i said because im sure dad will not let mom gonna be bored here in the house

"Your cousin's are gonna be here in a minute baby" mom said. And im sure this quite house will be loud in any minute

"Okay mom i'll just finish my food" i replied to her words

*hello everyone this is cyd and i wanna say that all of this are fictional only and hopefully you will like this story just like the other one THANK YOU♡*