Chapter 3: Café and restaurant with who?

"So Kendrick, why did you want to meet me?"

"About that. Well- actually, first things first! Why didn't I know you were actually married?! You didn't even care to invite me on your wedding! You're so cruel! I thought you were my best bud!" Kendrick sudden complaint to Theodore that was too stunned to utter a word any seconds.

The surroundings felt too awkward especially when Kendrick literally says it out loud, so there's no way anybody couldn't hear his great grievance.

"C-could you p-please shut up? And stop whining you idiot!" The flustered omega demands while stomping Kendrick's foot under the table.

"Ow!"

'How come this guy can be so shameless out of nowhere?!' Theodore mentally asking and enternaly screaming.

"Ow! O-ouch Theodore! Ow! Stop! Your gonna break my toes! Ow!"

"Ah! Sorry, I didn't realize I was still stomping you." Theodore was snapped back to the reality and sincerely apologized to his so called best bud.

"It's okay." Says the alpha since it actually didn't hurt him, that's was all an act because it seems like Theodore has no plan of stopping.

"Excuse me dear customers, here's you order." The waitress professionally interrupts them, then leaves after she puts all the ordered menu in their table, and of course she gets to hear the 'thank you' first from the two unusual customers. When she was three steps away from the counter, she stumbles and luckily she was catched by her co-waitress, 'D-dear lord, thank you for letting me deliver their orders perfectly! They were such a sight up close! I will engrave this to my memories for an internity! Thank you very much!' She mumbles in the arms of her clueless colleague hoping that she's fine.

"So umm, who told you about the marriage thing?" Asked Theodore staring at the big slice of double dark chocolate forest cake, a whole cute cheese cake, some macaroons and tiny cupcakes that's been placed gracefully and a cup of black coffee, all of it was placed at the side of his table. 'Isn't these a bet too much?' Theodore ask himself, after all there is now way he could finish all of it, he's not a big fan of sweets after all, he only likes to eat some portion of sweets if his in the mood to.

"From your mom." Kendrick answered honestly, as expected. There's no way that it is someone else who would tell him the marriage things other than from his parents.

"Which of them?" The omega asked again and smiled gently to his best bud, somehow it gives Kendrick a chills. Well it is because Theodore is so annoyed that he had enough, not only Kendrick embarrassed him, he also found out that one of his parents who told it to Kendrick, this best bud of his too didn't specify which one of his moms has revealed it, and last not but not the least, Kendrick only has a single piece of sandwich and an iced tea on the side of his table while Theodore have too many!

***

Around 9:00pm, Aelius came back home from work as usual, but there is something different happened and it was unexpected to him.

"Welcome back, Al." Theodore greeted him at the entrance. It was the first time he was greeted a welcome back by Theodore ever since they got married.

"I'm back." Aelius replied with a smile, suddenly, the heavy air around him slowly subsided. "And, what's up with that Al?" He taunt at the omega.

*Gasp* "Eh? No! I-I never, what?"

"Hmm?" The alpha hugged Theodore and lay his head to its shoulder, "I like it, I really like it, Theo. From now on, please do call me like that." Aelius whispered to the omega affectionately, then nuzzles to Theodore's neck and take a smell of the omega's flowery scent. 'There isn't a hint of that alpha's smell, guess he already taken a shower.' Aelius says on his mind.

Theodore turned red as the tomato by the abrupt movement of the alpha, but he couldn't get the confidence to push away Aelius so he has no choice but to let him be, after all, Theodore is too exhausted to start an argument.

"Tell me Theo, have you already eaten?"

"I haven't, and you?"

"Me either." Says Aelius and hugs Theodore tighter, "Shall we go out for a dinner?" He asked.

"Okay." Theodore agreed.

After the agreement, Theodore changes his clothes first and then was escorted by Aelius to the car and drive to their destination.

These, after all the days(?) have passed, Theodore is finally opening up to Aelius little by little, these is all a big stepping stone to the alpha since Theodore has been reluctant to him ever since Aelius showed up at certain restaurant, it was quite memorable to him. Well, what happened that time were actually unplanned, it was never his intention to make such a fuss that time, he just couldn't control himself after seeing the omega at the window.

"We're here." Says Aelius.

The two got out from the car and stood out infront of the extravagant building.

"Wh-where are we? Isn't this a 5 star hotel? Why are we here?" Theodore countlessly asked, confused and doesn't know where to look at, the building is just too overly shiny to him, it literally screams for money.

"We' re here to have a dinner, and yes this is indeed a 5 star hotel." Aelius calmly answered the omega and grabbed his waist then escorted him again but to the inside the hotel.

Theodore wanted to ask more but he hesitated to, he doesn't want to break the current demeanor of the alpha and annoy him. 'This might not be too bad.' Says Theodore on his mind, 'But why here?!' mentally confused.

"Welcome, sir Aelius Gren and Theodore Gren!" The overlapping greetings of the staffs rings on Theodore's ear that startled him.

The omega stares at the alpha and so Aelius too to him, "They know us?" Theodore asked.

•••

To be continued...