Chapter 11: Your complexion doesn't look good

Time flies so fast it was evening already, Theodore chooses to leave the restaurant feeling a bit ecstatic about the chaotic event occurred just this morning.

Meanwhile, his parents are also at the outside of the restaurant due to they want to send off their child who's yet overwhelmed by everything.

"Honey, do you think our Theodore will be okay?" Trishia asked while her eyes are following her son trying to get in the car owned by no other that her son-in-law, Aelius.

"Hmm~ I'm sure he will be. I mean, his husband seems to really care about him which I'm thankful about it." Answered Leonora while doing the same thing as her wife besides her, they're in sink. "Pfft– our son is a little too dense to notice it, that's what we should worry about." She added with giggles.

Trishia on the other hand also giggles, when calmed down, she lean her head against her partner's broad shoulder and says, "How can I not agree with that?"

The two woman stays to stand outside as the car starts to drove away from them. The street in night is lively as ever, so many light with different colors were turned on, the voices of people, noise of the vehicle, and sounds of electronic devices are overlapping with each other. How annoying and unpleasant but, it will become a majestic tune once you get used listening to it, that's how the couple thinks about it.

Leaning at the window's car in daze Theodore didn't notice the beautiful view upon him, the driver took a glance at the rear-view mirror that reflects the omega and wonder if his okay, Theodore seems to be so quiet when his usually talkative to Mr. Elbert. Whenever Mr. Elbert drives Theodore wherever he wants to, they would always had a simple conversation about their day or anything that they could topic to, surprisingly this boss of him wasn't in a mood to open his mouth, let alone his current complexion does not look good.

"Umm, Theodore sir."

Mr. Elbert has manage to break the silence though his a bit nervous but luckily the younger shift his gaze to the mirror and it felt like he's making an eye contact to the driver through it.

"Do you wanna go to hospital first?"

"Why?"

"Your face looks a little pale and also you're sweating a bit too much, I think sir should really need to see a doctor just in case."

"... "

Theodore wasn't able to answer first, looking his reflection in the small mirror he does looks terrible also his kinda dizzy that it's affecting his eyesight, it's hazy.

"Haa– don't bother Mr. Elbert, it's already late so just take me home. I am sure I'm just tired, a long rest is all I needed to recover, trust me. Thank you for your concern." The omega says with a smile.

"Is that so? Then rest assure, I will take you home safe and sound."

"Un, I'm sure you can."

Mr. Elbert didn't push more, he chooses to drive his boss back home as he was asked sincerely.

Not an hour later they arrive to their destination, Mr. Elbert offered his hand to the wobbly omega to inside but when they're only three step away from the car Aelius shows up in front of them and suddenly snatched Theodore from the middle aged man, Mr. Albert.

"I'll take him from here, thank you for your assistance Mr. Elbert."

"It's my pleasure. Well then, I'll take my leave now Sir Aelius Gren."

"Un. Take care."

The driver who's now parking the car he used to drive his other boss is trembling like crazy, a tall young man in black suit just deliberately showed up and snatched the weak omega from his hand was naturally alarming, what's more is its eyes, that freaked out his heart the most. The way the alpha stares at him with those eyes weren't normal, it's like it was a warning that he shouldn't casually touch his omega. That was terrifying, Mr. Elbert thought that his heart would gave out but fortunately he doesn't have a heart problem or else.

"Hey Theo, are you okay?"

"Hmmn?"

The two was still outside.

"Can you hear me? What's wrong with you today?"

"... "

Aelius didn't hear any response instead, Theodore legs gave out luckily he was already held by the alpha and carried him in bridal style. The omega just fainted in his arms, it triggered him.

"Mr. Albert! Can you hear me Mr. Albert?! Come here quickly!"

Theodore's body temperature was burning hot, his breathing is getting heavier and heavier, cold sweats was all over. Aelius kept calling his name on their way to hospital to the hallway but seems like it didn't reach him at all, the omega's eyes didn't even twitch.

It's been a minutes since Theodore has confined, the doctor nor nurse hasn't come out yet to give the anxious alpha a piece of news on how's his wife condition is. His already a miss, Aelius slick back hair has been missed up by ruffling it aggressively, his suit was already taken off, his shirt was half unbuttoned, and he sweat visibly but despite all these, he still looks attractive that passerbys secretly took a glance or picture of him.

"S-sir it's my fault! I-I'm really s-sorry! Though I have already noticed that your wife's complexion wasn't good since earlier, I d-didn't bring him h-here in the hospital! I'm truly sorry!"

Mr. Elbert apologizes, he knows himself that it was too late for him to say all of these but he still takes a risk, he pity and blame himself, regretting that he didn't pursue Theodore to go see a doctor. Now, the result of his careless action is critical and it could affect his work.

From walking back and forth in the hallway, Aelius has finally decided to sit down in the hospital's hallways sits and, "Mr. Elbert, you've done too much. I'm sure that you and Theo had talk about going on a check up but this stubborn wife of mine insisted not to. So overall, it's not your fault. You should have known."

"But si—!"

"Quit it!"

"..."

"Could you please leave me alone for a moment Mr. Elbert? You see, I'm not in a mood to talk to someone right now unless if you're a doctor or nurse."

•••

To be continued...