chapter 4

It has been 2 days since Claude learned that he is now a grandfather and Lucas was currently finding a way to bring vanitas here. Claude was very excited (he didn't show it though) and helped with making vanitas bedroom.... also Jennette has been ripped of her status and tossed out of the palace. She was no longer a Royal, she wasn't even a noble....she was now just a commoner that had to fend for herself.
.
.
.
"Your Majesty" "What is it Felix" claude said as he looked up from his paper work. "The magician lucas has found a way to see princess vanitas." At that Claude sotped what he was doing and rushed to the throne room with Felix at his side. When he got there he was greeted to but he ignored it. His attention was on Lucas who just finished making the magic circle. "Lucas" "Yes your Majesty?" "I have been told that you found a way to see vanitas." "Yes your Majesty, I have finished making the magic circle now all I need to do is activate it." Claude then went to sit in his throne as Lucas said so words, soon the circle started to glow and a white screen was shown. After that they started to see people.

Who they saw

"The man and princess vanitas seem to be battling that creature

"The man and princess vanitas seem to be battling that creature." A noble said. While the nobles were talking among theirselves, Claude couldn't help be feel horror as he saw vanitas get injured.
.
.
.
It had been 1 hour and everyone had been watching intensely. Claude found out a few things like vanitas had magic attributes for different elements like fire, water, ice, wind, and more, she used a book that she called the grimoire to heal and attack, she also used it to turn the creature back into it's vampire form (yes, they learned about vampires), the boy she is with is called noe and she is dating him (that made Claude Furious), noe is a vampire too. He also learned about curse bearer, vanitas knows some vampires and halfbreeds, vanitas is a vampire doctor, and lastly that noe and vanitas live together (this one made Claude let out so much bloodlust.) With all this Claude allowed Lucas to deactivate the magic circle (which he did), and then returned to his study. He was happy that vanitas was okay but didn't like the fact that she was doing a dangerous job.