Chapter 5 - Hello, homo

Yuan Chen Peak is located among the mountains surrounded by waters ; the disciples live on a mountain and on that mountain there is a small cliff which is the first place that Chu Yu saw when he opened his eyes in this world.

This is a place of wide, smooth terrain and far away from his residence.

The earth here has a good flow of energyIn the dead of night, it's the perfect place to murder someone, steal their treasures and leave no trace of the kill.

Chu Yu was holding his sword and looking opposite him at Xie Xi, whose face was distorted with hate. Chu Yu sighed: "Little brother, why so ..."

No matter how much the protagonist has metamorphosed from trash into a genius cultivator, he is still in the Qi Refining Period while Chu Yu is in the Foundation Building stage!

If Chu Yu wins then the protagonist will only hate him more, and then he will be upgraded from a cannon fodder villain into a mini BOSS.

Ah! He'll just die earlier!

He can only lose.

"Tonight we fight and whoever dies or lives depends on the Will of Heaven," said Xie Xi, staring coldly at Chu Yu. He gritted his teeth. Originally he thought eldest brother had changed since Chu Yu no longer insulted him and even treated him well, occasionally guiding his practice.

But he was ...

A gentleman prefers death to disgrace and humiliation.

Xie Xi took a deep breath, ready for battle. He suppressed the anger in his heart and quietly raised his sword, used a light body skill, then pounced on Chu Yu like a cheetah.

Chu Yu smiled.

What are you laughing at? What's so funny?

It just made Xie Xi angrier and he instantly rushed towards Chu Yu and mercilessly stabbed a sword into his chest.

Chu Yu did not dodge and let the sword pierce through his robes.

When he noticed that Chu Yu didn't avoid the strike like he expected him to, Xie Xi panicked. The 13-year-old child could not stop his sword's momentum so he could only try to change its angle to the side. His sword pierced Chu Yu's left shoulder.

Gorgeous scarlet blood quickly flowed out from the tip of his sword like a red lotus blooming on the white robe. Xie Xi was shorter than Chu Yu so the blood flowed down through his sword and dyed his hands red.

Warm lifeblood with a rust-like smell.

Xie Xi stared at his hands for a long time, trembling and looking at Chu Yu's pale face.

"Why did you not dodge?"

With Chu Yu's strength, blocking the sword or dodging it would be extremely easy.

Chu Yu shook his head. A shut-in otaku like him has never experienced this kind of injury. Cultivation has made his senses extremely sharp so the pain has brought tears to his eyes and rendered him speechless.

Xie Xi's face showed his fury. He pulled out his sword and the pain almost made Chu Yu fall down on his knees.

Trembling, he roared: "Why didn't you dodge?"

Because you are the protagonist ...

In Chu Yu's heart, tears were streaming down his face. If I don't let you vent your anger now, wouldn't you cut me to pieces later on?

With this thought in mind, Chu Yu endured the pain and, down on one knee, feebly looked up at Xie Xi, "Little brother, are you still angry?"

Xie Xi drew back a few steps and stared disbelievingly at him. His heart is full of tempestuous waves, like the first time he saw Chu Yu.