Chapter 1

January, 1983
---------------------------------------
Sergeant McKenna "Mac" Taylor was home on leave from the United States Marine Corps and as he walked through the front door of their small New York apartment, he could hear his wife, Claire, cooking in the kitchen. Smiling to himself, he set his bags down by the door and walked into the kitchen.

"Claire, baby, I'm home." Mac said as he circled his arms around his wife's waist and laid his head on her shoulder, turning his head to press a chaste kiss to her neck. He had missed her while he was deployed.

Claire squealed excitedly and turned around, giving her husband a hug and passion-filled kiss, conveying how much she had missed him while he was deployed overseas.

"Oh Mac, I've missed you so much!" Claire exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

He chuckled and picked her up, setting her on the counter and standing between her legs.

"I know Claire and I'm home now, baby girl. Got myself granted a leave. I would've told you, but I wanted to surprise you." Mac said, kissing her again and slipping his hands up her shirt.

Claire let her head fall back and exhaled a breathy moan "Consider me surprised, Mac. Oh baby, you're really in the mood for it, aren't you? Really miss me that much?"

Mac smirked as he grabbed her chin and pulled her face closer, giving her a tongue-filled kiss, making her moan.

"Yeah, I really missed you. I've been deployed for 6 months and I wasn't about to cheat on you with one of the other Marines, I may be bisexual but I'm not a cheater. It's not just that, I've been thinking really hard about something lately." Mac replied and Claire looked at him.

"Oh yeah? What's that, babe?" Claire asked.

"Claire, I love you so much and I want to start a family with you. We've been married nearly 4 years. I want to make a baby with you, Claire Taylor." Mac said, laying his forehead against his wife's.

"McKenna Taylor, I want that, I want to have a family with you more than anything in the world. Make love to me Mac, put a baby in me, empty into my womb and impregnate me. I want it, Mac, I need it so much. Please baby. I didn't want to tell you because I was scared you'd be upset, but I went off my birth control months ago so we could have a baby." Claire replied and Mac picked her back up, turning the oven off, walking down the hall to their bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him, and laying her on the bed.

As they made love, as they went round after round to make sure Claire got pregnant, Claire could swear Mac was more passionate, more determined in his thrusts into her, pushing as deep as he could into her womanhood, than he usually was or did. Sex with Mac was always an experience that transported her to a whole other plane of being by how much pleasure he always made sure to give her when they did, caring less about his own pleasure, but this was something else.

Claire turned her head to the side, panting and moaning, as her husband moved on top of her, attacking her neck with kisses and holding her in his arms as he made love to her.

"M-Mac, I-I'm gonna! Oh fuck! MCKENNA!" Claire cried out, screaming her husband's name, rolling her eyes into her head as a tidal wave of pleasure washed over her and she released.

Mac grunted, feeling his release quickly approaching as he sped up impossibly faster, thrusting as deep as he could inside of her and staying there as he released into her womb.

"Claire! Oh God, CLAIRE!" Mac called his wife's name as he released.

After a few minutes, Mac rolled off of her, breathing heavily. He looked over at Claire and saw her staring up at the ceiling, completely blissed out.

"Claire?" Mac said, attempting to get her attention.

"Hmm?" Came the hummed reply after a few seconds.

"I love you, Claire."

"I love you too, McKenna."
-------------
The next morning, Mac woke up first. He got up to go pee, wearing only his boxers, as he walked through the quiet apartment to the bathroom. He thought back to last night and smiled to himself as he thought about how there was no way he hadn't gotten Claire pregnant. When he'd orgasmed and shot strand after strand into her, he could swear he felt the exact moment his seed took inside her and created their baby. Of course, they'd have to wait a week or two to see if Claire exhibited symptoms of pregnancy, but Mac had no doubt it had worked.

When he was done and washed his hands, he walked back to the bedroom to see Claire had woken up and was lovingly and sleepily rubbing her tummy.

"Mac, I know it's going to sound crazy, but I know I feel a little life growing inside me, our baby." Claire said softly, looking at her husband as he got back in bed with her.

"It's not crazy, Claire. When we made love last night, I could swear I felt the exact moment you conceived." Mac replied just as softly, gently pushing Claire back down on the bed and moving her so that one leg was thrown across his waist and her head was on his chest as he wrapped an arm around her.

"I want to give you a baby so badly, McKenna." Claire spoke after a few minutes.

"I know you do Claire and I'd love nothing more than to have our own little family with you." Mac replied after a couple of seconds.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" She asked him.

"I want a little girl that's just as beautiful as you, baby, but I'm happy with either as long as we have our baby." He replied and Claire smiled, kissing him.

Mac kissed back and pulled her to be on top of him, pulling her into a make-out session as he pulled his boxers off and pulled her panties to the side, entering Claire again.

"Let's make sure it worked." Mac said in between kisses as Claire threw her head back.