ash offer

After winning against gym leader raihan at world coronation series entrance battle and he now ranked eight like other region champions.

At pokemon center with ash hanging out with goh, raihan, grookey, Pikachu and Leon at cafe section while his pokemon getting healed by nurse joy and chansey as ash thinking about something while drinking a can of soda for a few seconds and he placed his can on table turn his head to left at goh with a smile, "hey goh,  you and Chloe wanna be my baby girl godparents." He speeches of surprise to become ash & Serena baby girl godparents with his girlfriend Chloe cerise, he said to him with surprise, "of course buddy, we'll be honored."

Leon: "not bad ash, you going to be a great father for your baby girl but you gotta defeated me as pokemon master and new monarch."

Ash: "I'm count on it."

"Hello, Mr. Ketchum."

They tun their heads to see wrestling legend "nature boy" Ric flair & teddy long approach them with a smiles as teddy Long said, "congratulations playa to become great father to your child. We're proud of you." Ash smiled pride at teddy Long and said, "thank you Mr. Long, we're having gender reveal party at professor oak backyard in 2 weeks."

Ric flair: "excellent, they stroke to reveal a baby girl with the help of cast of duck dynasty, Jesse shoot decoy duck with pink smoke coming out. It was your fiancée Serena Yvonne the general manager of aew idea."

Ash: " That's why I love her so much."

Leon: "fiancée?"

Ash: "long story leon."

[New chapter is out for today]