gender reveal party part 2

It's time gender reveal for ash and Serena baby going to be boy or a girl as Jase laying the grass onto his stomach with rifle in his hands to aim at decoy duck from 15 meters feet away.

Ash: "you guys are ready."

Gary: "we're ready ashy boy."

Goh noticed someone is missing in the the party and look at Willie with confused, "where's your uncle at?" He replied with disappointed, "he's sleeping on the couch from eating in few seconds ago." Goh said, "oh." Then both Serena and ash said together with surprised, "1, 2, 3! Fire!" Jase pulled the trigger to shoot decoy duck in middle fast make pink powder come out that surprise everyone and pokemon in the ranch to see it.

Grace: "YES!"

Delia: "it's a girl! It's a girl!"

Wardlow: "alright, we're getting new generation female general manager and pokemon master."

Phil: "happy, happy, happy!"

Chris shake the bottle with little bit of bubbly make cork pop out with a lot of bubbly pouring down for ash and Serena baby is a girl then Tony khan walk up to them and said, "congratulations you two and tell the fans about it at key Bank center in Buffalo, new york for aew dynamite from my universe tomorrow." Ash replied back, "you know it Tony."

"Gible!"

"Blodore!

They spotted ash's gible & blodore walk up to them then ash know what's going on here because gible and blodore join his team in World coronation tournament make him smile on his face and said, "welcome to the team, you two. Now we got 8 team member in master 8 tournament  tournament, right buddy." Pikachu on right shoulder to give agreed cry with a smile on his face, "Pikachu, pika."

Serena: "wonderful idea dear."

Professor oak: "not bad my dear boy. What about ninth pokemon that you want to catch at galar region."

Ash: "good idea professor."

[New chapter is out for today]