⋆ 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘 𝚆𝚘𝚎 ⋆

Today was the day that you had been dreading for weeks.... Outreach day. You get a letter saying where you where going to work for the next 3 hours. 3 bloody hours. It was a choice of: Pilgrim world ew, Uriah's Heap double ew, and Weathervane which is kinda 50/50. You have to socialize with people ew, but you would have company with Tyler not so ew.  

Tyler is a cool guy, he has been through a lot. You can see it in his eyes, the sadness, the pain. You where a regular customer there, when he saw you being bullied he stood up for you. The week after that he had given his phone number to you with your drink. You to had quickly connected over your love for Marvel movies. Although he thought that DC was better. He gave a nickname to you, Groot,  you despise it but he sticks to it. You call him Ty or just use his last name to piss him off Galphin.  

After along time of pushing he opened up saying that his Mom died when she was young, and his Dad has done sod all. It is sad really. But you and him are good friends. But some times he hangs out with the wrong people.  

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

'OMG, I got Uriah's Heap'' Enid squealed  

'I find that you will be disappointed Enid.' You said sighing taking the letter out of the envelope.

'What did you get?' Enid says. 

'Weathervane, it is all fine by me. Except for the socialising part.' You said. At least you knew someone there. 'What did you get Wednesday?' 

'I got Pilgrim World' Wednesday said, disappointment lacing her tone. All of a sudden someone wrapped their hands around your waist and soft lips kissing your jaw. 

'Anna, Jesus you scared me.' You said smiling turning around to face her. 

'What did you get?' Anna said excitement written on her face. 

'Weathervane.' You said pursing your lips together.  

'I got Pilgrim world.' She looked slightly depressed as she showed me her card. 'I am going to see if I can swap with someone' she said her shoulders drooping as she turned and walked off. You turned and looked at 

'Wednesday, don't kill her, I know that she can be annoying sometimes.' You said looking at Wednesday. 

'I am sorry but I have already decided how.' Wednesday said turning on her heel. You sighed, today was going great, just brilliant. I am going to attempt to make tea and coffee for people without knowing how to do it myself, and Wednesday is about to murder my girlfriend. Brilliant like I said. 

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

You sat on the bus in between Anna ans Enid. Enid was nervously bouncing her leg, a few minutes ago she was told that Ajax was going to be there. 

'Enid, get over it, you will be fine.' You said looking at Enid

'But what if I mess up? What if I just say what I feel about him? What if I-' The bus suddenly stopped outside Uriah's Heap. 

'Looks like your stop.' You said. Enid let out a nervous whine as she got off the bus. She saw Ajax and quickly looked at you for help. You gave her a thumbs up as the bus drove away. You looked over at Anna as she snaked her hand into yours. 

'Hey you good? You look a little, ill.' You said as you looked at her. 

'Nah, I am ok Love, I really am.' You raised your brow at the nickname

'Love?' You probed

'Yes, as you are the love of my life.' You 

'Am I really that transparent?' You said clutching your heart with your free hand 'I want you, I need you, Oh baby, Oh baby.' You quoted, giggling slightly.