Chapter 1: New game

Y/n's POV:

The white light consumes my body and my thoughts and soon I don't feel anything anymore. No more anger, no more confusion, no more pain, nothing. It feels like floating for a second and then there is only dark.

____

I slowly open my eyes feeling high pitched ringing in my ears and shooting pain in my head. I lay in a hospital bed with few machines plugged to me.

Scar: "Y/n?" I hear Natasha's voice.

Y/n: "Natasha?" I turn my head to the side and I see Natasha sitting on the chair next to my bed. But she has blonde hair and - and she- right, that's not Natasha.

Scar: "No, I'm not Natasha." The woman smiles lightly. "Um- do you remember anything at all?"

The emptiness that I had in my head just a second ago fills with memories. Million thoughts is running through my head as I'm trying to remember anything.

Y/n: "I uh- I - need a second." I sigh loud closing my eyes.

Scar: "Of course." I can hear that she's tense and stressed. "Um- you were in an accident and-"

Y/n: "No." I farrow my eyebrows.

Scar: "Uh- okay, then what happened?"

Y/n: "You and my father dragged me into this fucked up experiment." I say as calm as I can watching as panic spreads across her face.

Scar: "I- uh-"

Y/n: "I don't want you in my life, Scarlett. Leave please." I click button to call a nurse.

Scar: "I won't, you said you'll be with me again if we get you out." She crosses her arms.

Y/n: "I- Scarlett, listen to me. I broke up with you because - because I-"

Scar: "See, you don't even know why. Please, Y/n, let me show you that I deserve you. Please." 

Y/n: "I- uh- all right." I sigh. "But, I need some time. I'm still kind of confused about this life and you know."

Scar: "Yeah sure, I get it. Umm- when they let you out of here, give me a call and I'll drive you to your apartment." She smiles standing up from the chair. "I brought you some of your things." She points to the table next to my bed with my clothes, cellphone and laptop.

Y/n: "Okay, thanks." I smile lightly.

She only nods and gets out of the room bypassing the nurse that just went into the room. My eyes widen as I look at the woman.

Y/n: "Wanda?"

Lizzie: "Um, no I'm Elizabeth." She smiles politely approaching my bed. "Please ma'am give me your arm we need to run a few blood tests." 

Y/n: "You don't remember me, do you?"

Lizzie: "I don't really know you, maybe you are confusing me with other nurse taking care of you before?" 

Y/n: "I- I don't think so." I give her my arm and she takes my blood. "Wan- I mean Elizabeth please I need you to listen to me." I sit up looking into her eyes.

Lizzie: "Miss Holder I'm sorry but I can't really-"

Y/n: "Please I- I need help. Did you see the woman that just left my room? She wants to do something bad to me, please can you help me?" She grabs me by my shoulders looking deep into my eyes.

Lizzie: "Y/n, you need to wake up." 

Y/n: "What?" I look at her concerned.

Lizzie: "Wake up, Y/n. Wake. Up." 

Y/n: "What the hell, I am awake what do you-"

Lizzie: "Wake up."

_______________

A/n's note: 

Helloooo everyone, welcome in sequel of my previous book: 'The game' 

I know that this chapter is very short but that's how I wanted it to be 😘 I'll try my best to publish chapter two soon so stay tunned 😁

Love y'all ❤️