Chapter 2: My only sunshine

Y/n's POV:

"wake up."

I open my eyes laying in my bed in my NY's apartment all alone.

Okay what the actual fuck?! 

I sit up slowly looking around and realizing that it's my actual apartment and I got out of this sick game. But why the fuck was I first in the hospital and - wait- Scarlett. Where is this sick psycho bitch? For sure She's gonna look for me, I need to get as far away as I can.

I get out of my bed but as I do so my body feels so weak and nauseous I immediately sit back down breathing heavily. Right I was laying in my bed for I don't know how long, ugh. All right I got this. I slowly stand up holding onto my bed side table. Okay now slowly I need to get my suitcase pack the necessities and go. 

I approach my wardrobe and start to pack meanwhile I look for the flight anywhere really. Okay I have everything packed now I just need-

Scar: "Y/n? What are you doing?" No. I turn my head and see Scarlett standing in my door with breakfast I guess.

Y/n: "I- What are YOU doing here?"

Scar: "Oh babe you shouldn't get up from bed just yet, you need to recover. Come on get back into your bed silly." She smiles leaving the plate and glass on the table then comes to me holding out her hand.

Y/n: "Scarlett please, I can't do this anymore- I-"

Scar: "Oh don't be a dummy. Get into your bed I'll take care of you." She picks me up and lays me down in bed.

Y/n: "Scarlett, I don't want you here, I can recover myself-"

Scar: "Why so formal? What happened to Scar? Baby? Honey? Huh?" She furrows her eyebrows.

Y/n: "Scar, you're scaring me." For real seeing her saying it so calmly is indeed terrifying.

Scar: "There's nothing to be scared of baby, just take a rest and just call my name if you need anything." She kisses my forehead and leaves my room.

Fucking fuck, why is she here and and just- 

I feel tears on my cheeks as I realize that there is no escape. Why did I even wanted to leave that stupid simulation if either here or there I'm under control. 

Maybe Wanda will help me? I mean Lizzie of course. I reach out for my phone and scroll through the contacts. Huh? Why don't I have her number? Uh think Y/n, think.

Hospital, I saw her as a nurse. She was a nurse when we were dating. Maybe there is her phone number on the hospital website. 

I found it! Please, please I need her to pick up. Oh come on-

Lizzie: "Hello?"

Y/n: "Lizzie? It's me Y/n-"

Lizzie: "Y/n? Where were you and why are you calling m-"

Y/n: "I'll tell you everything later but now I need your help."

_____________________

Scar: "Hi sweetheart, how are you doing?" She opens the door looking at me with bright smile. 

Y/n: "I'm good but you know what would make me happier? Baby?" Ew.

Scar: "What is it my love?"

Y/n: "I'd love to eat those cinnamon buns, you know- um- the ones from my favorite bakery." I make puppy eyes hoping she'll get it.

Scar: "Oh, honey but then I would have to drive there and leave you all alone and-"

Y/n: "It's okay I'll wait how long it'll take just to eat those delicious buns."