Chapter 4: More rules

Y/n's POV:

I know I know, you're probably wondering 'What the fuck is wrong with you Y/n? Why did you signed it?' The answer is simple, I'm gonna show Scarlett that she's not as smart as she thinks she is and that she can't have everything she wants. This is my plan, to tease her to her limits and sometimes even more so she'll understand that I have zero interest in her and that she made a mistake. You can call me an idiot but I don't care, I'll do whatever it takes to get out of here as soon as I can.

Y/n: "All right well thank you for the dinner, good night." I stand up from the table.

Scar: "Wait, I have a dessert."

Y/n: "Oh, what dessert?" I sit back down with shiny eyes.

Scar: "Very delicious." She chuckles. "Here." She puts a white cardboard box on the table with a pink bow.

Y/n: "Um- is there a bomb inside or what?"

Scar: "No, just open it, dummy." She rolls her eyes pouring more wine into her glass.

I untie the bow and open the box. I smile lightly seeing my favorite cake of all time- cheese cake. But not just a cheese cake, nah nah nah. A caramel cheese cake decorated with whipped cream.

Y/n: "Oh- I- thank you." I blush lightly.

Scar: "Everything for my baby." She winks at me.

I mean don't get me wrong, I hate that woman but she knows how to bribe me.

____

Y/n: "Oh, that was so good." I sigh finishing I don't know and I don't really care which slice of cheese cake. "I'm so full."

Scar: "Glad you liked it, but well it's time to bed, you have work tomorrow."

Y/n: "I do?" I look at her confused.

Scar: "Yeah, I mean you're working from home anyways and I know how much you like your work so-"

Y/n: "Oh my god! Thank you Scar!" I jump out of my sit and hug her tight. "I mean, um- sorry" I clear my throat pulling away. "Thank you." I smile.

Scar: "No problem." She smiles. "But I mean it, go to bed." She gives me her death glare.

Y/n: "Okay, mom." I roll my eyes and head upstairs.

I can't believe she'll let me work. I'm so excited and happy and- and-

what if she really changed and what if she really cares about me now? Okay no, stop it Y/n, she also cared about you back then at the beginning and you know how it ended up. Just stick up to your plan and everything will be just fine.

_______

Scarlett's POV:

Okay, well the job was a good idea as I expected but I know I need to give her something more to fully have her trust again.

I clean up the table and head upstairs to go to sleep. I check Y/n's room to say good night but she's not there. Okayy um I bet she's showering, I'll go to my room to get stuff I need for the shower as well-

Y/n: "Hey, um I just wanted to say good night-" When I open the door to my room, I see Y/n sitting on my bed.

Scar: "Oh, uh that's new." I smirk. "Good night then I guess?" I look at her confused.

Y/n: "Yup, good night." She stand up heading to the door. She bypasses me smiling lightly. "Hey um-" She turns looking at me. "Thanks for nice evening today and for the cheesecake." I smile.

Scar: "No problem, see I can treat you just right, can I?"

Y/n: "I mean, can you?" She approaches me rising her eyebrow. My breath hitches having her so close again.