𝟒

"I know, I know

"I know, I know. I'm just scared she'll forget about us and then go missing. Dammit, I should have locked her in a secluded room so she would be safe." Ximena laughed at her husband as she hugged him. "I know you're scared but I trust her. She's not stupid and knows self-defense. After all, she is a Romero." Santi smiled at his beautiful wife as he passionately kissed her. "EWWW!" A loud shriek was heard from the back of the couple as their middle daughter gagged. "Shut up, Marianna," Santi yelled out as Marianna ran back upstairs. "I NEED TO BLEACH MY EYES BECAUSE OF YOU!"

 "I NEED TO BLEACH MY EYES BECAUSE OF YOU!"

August 19

August 19

2 PM

"Cousin please, you never go out with me anymore and it makes me so sad. My favorite drinking partner won't drink with me." Allegra stammered out as I folded some new clothes that had arrived earlier today. "I've just been so busy with work and stuff. With this new partnership with the Russians, a lot of people are trying to attack us and we can't let that happen. I don't know, clubbing sounds risky." I folded the last piece of clothing and sat it next to me on the bed. Allegra walked over to the empty vanity chair and looked me dead in the eyes. "You don't think I don't know? You've been so busy recently that you're not letting yourself break away from work. Just go out with me tonight, please? You can send extra and heavy security at the club just please let loose a bit." And she was right. Right. But was I going to openly agree?  Hell no.