𝟏

New York City, U

New York City, U.S.A.

August 14

My shoes tapped down the office floor as I stomped down to my noon meeting with business partners. My long black hair flowed lightly in motion as my business suit looked sexy. My feet made it to the entrance of the room and my hand latched onto the door knob. The door slowly swung open to see 10 powerful men all stand up from their seats. I mean, being the daughter of the Italian Mafia boss does have its perks.

"Ms. Romero, it's a pleasure to have you here." One of the men said as I greeted each of the men that silently stood there waiting for the start of the meeting. "Good afternoon everyone, shall we start this meeting?"

 "Good afternoon everyone, shall we start this meeting?"

3 PM

"Prima, you have to go to this business party later tonight. I have a dress that's already set up for you and some nice pairs of shoes." Allegra cried out to me as I rolled off my bed and into the connected bathroom. "You know I don't like these kinds of parties, Allegra. Remember the last time I went to one-" I was then interrupted.

"Yes, I remember when Julian tried to get at you. It was a really bad thing that happened and I hope you never see his face again but something in my stomach is telling me to trust this party. Something great is gonna happen. Last time I get this type of feeling was when I found $50 on the floor at a Starbucks." I rolled my eyes at Allegra as I started to laugh. "Fine, I'll go but If he tries to get at me again I won't hesitate to kick his ass." And I was being truthful. I've been trained to fight for myself by my Father since I was 7 years old. Being a woman in today's society is scary and I'm glad my Papa taught me and my 4 sisters how to fight and use weapons.

"Yay, okay! I'll set up your dress and shoes!" Oh boy, I'm scared now. Allegra scrambled into my closet as I started to set up my steamy shower. I started to peacefully take each piece of clothing off as I looked into the mirror. My long black hair cascaded over my D-cup breasts and down towards my hips. I was majorly grateful that I inherited my Mothers body but was the exact girl version of my Papa. The eyes, the hair, the smile, the attitude, I truly am his twin while my baby sisters took part in it. I walked into the shower as the hot water started to hit my body. The soft beads of water rolled off my skin and onto the shower floor as more flowed down.