𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝘿

After I put up my snacks I started sweeping the floor while singing along to captain save a hoe by E-40

After I put up my snacks I started sweeping the floor while singing along to captain save a hoe by E-40. I made sure to get every piece of trash from my floor before I put my carpet down. It was a small furry carpet that I had in front of my bed at home.

"I should call and ask for a vacuum," I said as I looked at the carpet thrown over my gaming chair. I finished sweeping and picked up my carpet. I flapped it out a few times before placing it down in front of my bed, mentally slapping myself at the fact that I would now have to dust my surfaces down.

As I looked around for my duster I heard a knock on my door. I lowered my music and walked over to my door. The entirety of my class was standing there. I tilted my head as mina, the pink-haired girl stepped forward.

"We're sorry for bothering you! We just wanted to see your room!" she said clapping her hands together. I nodded and stepped aside so that they could come in. I and iida made contact as he walked into the room.

"Woah your room is nice!" mina said. I thanked her as I shut the door. Each classmate was focused on different aspects of the room. Some were focused on my posters, some were ober by my gaming system, some were looking at my bookcase.

"Thats a muriko poster!" I heard a boy say. I laughed. "The one and only." one boy with green hair gasped.

"Woah! It's signed!" I smiled and told them the story behind it. As we talked about our run ins with heroes, my phone rang. I apologized and walked over to my phone and answered it.

"Ma'am?" I said into the phone.

"Are you settled in?" my mom asked.

"Yes ma'am," I said looking around my room

"What's with all of that noise?" she asked.

"My classmates wanted a room tour," I said.

"Oh! Is iida there?" she asked. I sighed.

"Iida this, Iida that! What about y/n" I said.

"Oh, hush and hand him the phone!" she said.

"He's not even here," I said smacking my lips. As I said that iida grabbed the phone. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Yeah?" he said as he walked out of the room. I glared as he left. "Wow, your parents like him." a girl with brown hair said. I sighed.

"Whos parents wouldn't?" everyone started nodding and one more person spoke up.

"He's like the perfect son in law" she said. I scoffed.

"The perfect headache-" iida walked in. I glanced over at him, he sighed. "Mom said that your failing math and need tutoring" he said. I gasped.

"No I'm not!" I yelled. "Yes you are!" my mom said back. I could hear laughing in the background.

"Shut up Logan!" I yelled. "You can't be mad at me!" my brother said as he continued laughing.

"I'll pay for a tutor," I said. Iida just kept his eyes on me throughout the whole conversation. It made me nervous.

"Why when iida's right there?" my dad said. I started shaking my head while repeating no over and over. "Iida doesn't like me like that," I said. Iida glared and quickly denied the accusations.

"Please, you guys were kids. He probably thought all girls had cooties!" my big brother said. I laughed. "The virgin probably still thinks that way," I muttered.

"What?" Iida said. I looked away and went to sit on my bed. He softly said okay and took a deep breath. "I'll tutor her in every subject. Even help her train" he said smirking. I stood up.

"What!" I said. My parents quickly began thanking him as Iida just glared at me. "Don't worry mom, dad," he said glaring. "I'll take good care of our sweet innocent y/n," he said. I placed my hand on my forehead and walked back to my bed.

"I'm going to sleep," I said. Iida smiled, it was a mischievous smile, one that I rarely saw. My eyes widened as I slowly sat up. I whispered no as I watched his lips part. "Starting today," he said. I could hear my parent's excitement over the phone after Iida said those words.

I and the rest of the class watched as he said his goodbyes to my parents. Once he hung up I glared at him. "I hate you," I said. He smiled and walked over to me. "You're very behind so we have a lot of work to do," he said placing a hand on my cheek.

I slapped his hand away and pulled my covers over my head. "That won't make you disappear," he said. I kicked his leg. "Fuck off," I said. He chuckled and yanked the covers off.

"You call her parent's mom and dad?" the half-and-half boy asked. Iida looked over and smiled while nodding. "Are you guys like siblings?" another kid asked.

"Fuck no!" I said. Bakugko laughed. "So you're married," he said. Iida quickly denied it and I rolled my eyes.

"I'd rather burn to death," he said. I looked away. "Wow, harsh," I said. He rolled his eyes.

"You'd be lucky to marry me anyways," I said. He scoffed.

"I'd rather burn," he said again.

"Well go burn!" I said band standing up. Iida stood up after me but before he could speak a red-haired kid stood in between us.

"Woahhh, why didn't we go watch a movie as a class and take a chill pill?" he said. I agreed and iida just said that we had to study. I pushed him and he grabbed my wrist.

"No way I'm studying with you," I said. He pulled my closed and leaned down to my face.

"You don't have a choice, now stop acting like a brat," he said. I tried to snatch my wrist back but he pulled me closer. My body hit him and he pulled me away. The rest of the class listened to my curses at the boy as he dragged me off to his room.

"They're close." mina said.

"Right." everyone else said as they exited my room.

GUYS HELP!

GUYS HELP!

how do I make it seem like they are rivals without making it seem like they hate each other too much!!