Intro

Hello, everyone! I'm Finne, but you may call me by my Quotev name, Ranch Dressing. I created this for fun, and will be updating frequently. Nothing but my OCs and the plot are owned by me. There is swearing in this story, abuse, trauma, slurs, and inside jokes with my readers if the specific readers want the jokes. No smut though, because I hate reading books with my favorite ships turned into smut as that makes me uncomfortable. So if you're looking for smut, this isn't where you'll find it. The most that might be said is "___ had sex with ___" and maybe how it was in one word, but I probably won't even be including anything about that. Additional tws at the top of each chapter as needed.

Before I start, comment on your house!

SLYTHERIN 🐍

GRYFFINDOR 🦁

HUFFLEPUFF 🦡

RAVENCLAW 🦅

If you want me to add your OC,  just comment specifications right here. I would like name, species, blood status if witch/wizard (your character does not necessarily need to be a witch/wizard), House if from Hogwarts or other wizarding school, brief visual description, brief personality description, and brief background. Let me know what relationship you wish your character to have with the other characters as well.

~EDIT: No longer taking OCs until further notice.~

And that is all!
Finne