🌹Rules for Judges

1. Add this book to your library so you're notified about updates.

2. No bullying of other judges, participants, or the host. Bullies will be disqualified.

3. You don't have to judge someone's story if they haven't followed you.

4. Notify me if a participant tries to bribe you. If I learn you've accepted a bribe, you will be disqualified from this contest.

5. You may judge only a category you do not participate in.

6. You may apply as a judge in a maximum of 3 genres and/or special categories.

7. Only people who have created their accounts before January 2023 will be accepted as judges.

8. Judges must be willing to judge mature content, including erotic scenes, triggering topics, or depictions of violence. If you stumble upon a book that upsets you too much to keep judging it, please let me know, and I'll assign it to someone else or judge it myself.

9. You will be expected to judge 4 or 5 books per category.

10. Your password is a combination of the first 3 letters of each genre or special category you want to judge, excluding "Best". Make sure to end it with a "*" so autocorrect doesn't mess it up.

Here's an example:
Let's say you want to judge categories Romance, Best First Chapter, and Best Epilogue. In that case, your password would be... RomFirEpi*

11. Make sure to follow the Judging Rubrics as close as possible.

12. Scoring and reviews should be sent to me via mail on ash17donovan@gmail.com at least 3 days in advance before the final deadline of the respective category.

13. Authors are allowed to edit their books while they still participate in the contest, but you aren't expected to re-read their books, re-score, or rewrite your review based on their changes. Once the review is ready and sent to me, your job is done. I may, however, contact you if some points of the scoring aren't clear.

🌹🌹🌹

I hope all these rules haven't discouraged you from judging in my contest. Without my pawesome judges, there wouldn't be a contest to begin with. 😅