love, lust and blood

{I have been in love with the book Carry On since I found out bout it so I thought I would right a adventure scene of Baz and Simon}

In the forest, Baz is unconscious from a attack bleeding from his head with simon over the top of him stopping the bleeding with his shirt.

"Come on Baz, I need you" Simon screams shaking Baz aggressively. He lays his head on Baz's chest, the most comforting yet terrifying sound, his heart beat.

*Baz gasps*

Simon's eyes shoot up, there he was laying on top of his nemesis, he couldn't be happier he was alive. Simon quickly gets off Baz and sits next to him holding Baz's head. 'Baz, Baz, can your hear me?' Simon asks frantically hoping he didn't have to bad of a concussion. 'Snow' Baz creaks lifting his hand to touch Simon's face.

Simon falls into Baz's hand and fires questions at him, 'do you remember what happend? Does your head hurt? Can you see? Does anything else hurt? Do you still love me? Can I kiss you?'

Only leaving Baz in confusion, his vision shakes his head feels like it's being torn apart and then black.

'Baz' Simon calls and his smile of relief falls to panic, he grabs his shirt off the leaf covered floor and presses it to Baz's wound. 'Come on Baz, come on, I need you', he says hopeless, he lays his head back on Baz's chest. 'Don't leave me, I can't go on without you', Simon screams, he punches the forest floor and begins to cry, the tears stream down his face hitting Baz's face.

Baz's vision slowly comes back he feels drops hitting his face, 'what the fuck' he opens his eyes ' oh snow.' Baz lifts his hand to Simon's chest.

Simon grabs Baz's hand, 'thank you, please don't leave me.' He says wiping his tears and letting go off Baz's head for just a moment.

Now is was Baz's turn to ask questions, 'why are you crying? how did we get in the forest? Am I bleeding? I feel like a squeezed apple'

'Oh my love, I thought I lost you, there was a fight, you took my blow, I flew us here, your head has been bleeding like my neck last night' Simon explained recalling the night before when Baz's fangs had plunged into his neck now covered with a badge. 'Does anything else hurt?' He asked.

'No I think that's all' Baz replies slowly lifting himself to sit up. 'Are you sure my love?' Simon asked still holding Baz's head with his shirt, 'yes my snow, im.. a all alright' Baz stutters with his vision blurring again. Simon quickly grasps the other side of Baz's head with his other hand and lowers him slowly back down, 'you need to rest my love.'

'I'll be fine, I just need a get better kiss' Baz says with those entrancing eyes of his to Simon, he moves down closer to Baz's lips, Baz grabs his chest in one hand and left wing with his left hand. Simon continues to hold his cut with one hand and moves his other hand down to Baz's cheek.

They are intertwined as one, lips touching as Baz slowly draggs his hand down Simon's wing making him shiver, he grabs Simon's left breast and coreses it dragging his hand down to Simon's stomach and down to his hip sliding his hand down his pants and grabbing his ass. They take a breath as Baz slowly starts kissing Simon's neck on the opposite side from the night before being extra careful not to cut him, 'you're so hot snowy' Baz whispers in Simon's ear making him shiver again. 'How do you do this to me, I feel over taken by you, your touch is so good, God I love you' Simon says in between moaning. They continue, Baz kissing his neck, then he feels a sharp sting, 'ahhrrr' he releases his lips from Simon's neck and his arms drop to his side. 'B.. Baz, wake up, Baz come on Baz' Simon calls out grabbing Baz's head and shaking his chest, something else was wrong he began looking all over him. Nothing was bleeding it had to be this head, he takes his shirt off Baz's head to check his wound, its not too bad or deep and its not bleeding anymore so why did he pass out.

His thoughts race, did I do this to his? Is he just playing dead to scare me? Was he poisoned?

While Baz lays unconscious, he feels as though he's been dropped from the top of Mt Everest, and he hits and wakes, 'what happend, oh God my head', he looks up to Simon who's shirtless flustered, messy haired and purple necked on the side he had been kissing 10 minutes ago.

'Stay down i dont know what's going on you keep passing you but your head isn't bleeding, you just, I dont know, I dont know, oh God I dont know what to do, dont move please, please stay down' Simon frantically commands him.

'I'm not leaving you snow, i dont know what's going on either but I know I love you and that you'll figure it out, maybe go fly for help' Baz says with his brain unscrambling and slowly processing what just happened

'No I can't leave you here alone, what if someone found you or or you start bleeding again, I can't leave you alone' Simon says confident in what his next step wont be. 'Can you hold this?' he passes his bloody shirt to Baz 'put it to your head if you feel pain or dampness on your head im taking you to find help.'

'Snow, i can barely sit up without passing out, you take me with you, well im garentied another black out, neither you or I can take that so,' Baz thinks 'let's take it slow, wait here for a few minutes, after a while I can try getting up with you and move from there, if im alright, then we can make our way back to Watford and get me help there'

'Ok, plan made but that means. I can't kiss you for basically the rest of the day' whines Simon

'I love you my snow' Baz teases his boyfriend.

'I love you too my Pitch' Simon teases back.